Windows 10: Window becomes inactive

Discus and support Window becomes inactive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since installing the Windows 10/10/2018 update the window in which I am working becomes inactive and I have to reactivate it my clicking the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KathleenDay3, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Window becomes inactive

Since installing the Windows 10/10/2018 update the window in which I am working becomes inactive and I have to reactivate it my clicking the mouse where I was typing. Must I reinstall the previous version as I read that this update has been pulled due to missing files.

:)

KathleenDay3, Oct 15, 2018

2. scroll inactive window

Hi,

To address your concern with Scroll Inactive Window, we suggest that you update the driver of your mouse. Check this link
    for the steps.

Let us know how it goes.

MaRoselle Cag, Oct 15, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Window becomes inactive

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Window becomes inactive

1. Window becomes inactive - Similar Threads - Window becomes inactive

2. USB-C connected Monitor become inactive after HDR is turned on in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C connected Monitor become inactive after HDR is turned on in Windows 10: This very similar question has actually been asked here, however the answer with a whole bunch of links didn't help.I have one HP laptop connecting to the two monitors below:LG ULTRAFINE which supports HDR - connect using USB-C to USB-CLG monitor which does not support HDR -...
  3. Active window becomes inactive on its own without me clicking away from it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active window becomes inactive on its own without me clicking away from it: After getting my new computer, I realized that sometimes, the active window in which I type sometimes becomes inactive on its own, so when I try to type, nothing gets transmitted, then it sometimes becomes active again unless I click on the window. What is causing the active...
  4. Current window is being deselected/becoming inactive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current window is being deselected/becoming inactive: I have been having a problem with whatever current window I'm in randomly becoming inactive and I have to click it again to begin using it again. After the last time it happened about 10 minutes ago I began doing some research and couldn't find anything specific to what I was...
  5. Current window is being deselected/becoming inactive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current window is being deselected/becoming inactive: I have been having a problem with whatever current window I'm in randomly becoming inactive and I have to click it again to begin using it again. After the last time it happened about 10 minutes ago I began doing some research and couldn't find anything specific to what I was...
  6. Pluging in a fourth monitor is causing my third one to become inactive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pluging in a fourth monitor is causing my third one to become inactive.: Hi, I have a laptop with Intel integrated graphics and a Nvidia 1660 ti gpu. On the laptop, I have a micro display port, an HDMI port and a thunderbolt port. I have a monitor that can plug into the laptop via HDMI, one that can do it through micro display, and one via...
  7. Pluging in a fourth monitor is causing my third one to become inactive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pluging in a fourth monitor is causing my third one to become inactive.: Hi, I have a laptop with Intel integrated graphics and a Nvidia 1660 ti gpu. On the laptop, I have a micro display port, an HDMI port and a thunderbolt port. I have a monitor that can plug into the laptop via HDMI, one that can do it through micro display, and one via...
  8. Open windows / applications suddenly becomes inactive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Open windows / applications suddenly becomes inactive?: Happens during gaming, or in any given setting really. While I typed this post, twice. Seems that this happens randomly, although I hardly think it is. It's like some background process makes all open windows and applications inactive, quite often. I have to reclick with my...
  9. Idle Applications become Inactive Windows 10...Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Idle Applications become Inactive Windows 10...Help!: Our organization recently upgraded to Windows 10. We have some case management applications open with links to documents. Staff reads the documents and then, when finished, closes PDFs and returns to the application. It seems that if that period of time is 10-20 minutes...
  10. Program active windows become inactive - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program active windows become inactive - Windows 10: Whenever I am using a program particularly if I am typing in something like Docs or Final Draft the page becomes inactive and I have to click on the page to keep typing. I've tried disabling all my startup programs and updating windows but nothing so far has helped. It has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when typing im in skype window becomes inactive

2. window become inactive

3. windows become inactive

4. windows 10 window becomes inactive