Windows 10: Window boot manager error!

Discus and support Window boot manager error! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to upgrade pre installed 32bit Windows to 64bit Windows 10? But i was encountered with an error..."system doesn't has any usb boot option ".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gumsumKaur, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Window boot manager error!

I tried to upgrade pre installed 32bit Windows to 64bit Windows 10?

But i was encountered with an error..."system doesn't has any usb boot option ".

Again I tried to daul boot 64bit windows 10 with EasyBCD software, my pc displayed an error message like this "Your PC doesn't support 64bit OS. System has 32bit processor ".

While I am using, "Intel Atom Z8350 1.44Ghz processor ". And when I go to about my pc, I found "System Type : 32bit Operating System in 64x processor ".

So this is my problem, can anyone help me!

:)

gumsumKaur, Nov 2, 2020

2. Windows boot manager

There could be some system conflict triggered after the said changes. To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. A
    clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help to determine what is causing the issue on the Windows boot manager. To do this, click on this
    link and scroll down to the
    How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot section then follow the steps listed..

Note: If the installation is successful and the issue has been resolved. Please go through the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual” to reset your computer to the normal startup.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 2, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Multiple Boot Managers and/or active partitions error

I don't know what you did to fix previously but with the commands above should rebuild the the partition unless the partition itself is corrupted preventing you to run those commands.
    Let's try another way:

1. Download the Macrium Rescue disk: MacRescue.iso - Google Drive
    2. Using a USB stick to create a bootable USB with: Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way
    3. Boot up the PC with UEFI Mode and follow the screen shots to rebuild the EFI System partition.
      NOTE: The title must show: ..... Win PE 10 [UEFI] for step 3 to work since your Windows installed with GPT disk.
    IMPORTANT: make sure you use the correct disk in step 2, in your case is disk 1

Window boot manager error! [​IMG]

Window boot manager error! [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 2, 2020
  4. AnomalouS Win User

Window boot manager error!

win7 boot manager error.

I'm stumped here. So last night windows gives me a dx10_1.dll error.... says the.dll file is missing. So i reboot and find the same error, search around and end up downloading the .dll file and pasting into the windows > system 32 folder. Reboot and still have issues.

Fack it. I just figure i will reformat, so i start fresh install and end up with a boot manager error upon the first automatic reboot of windows. Requests restart and just loops.... i have tried 3 installs on a fresh formatted drive. I don't know how well win7 formats though as it takes less then 20 seconds to wipe a 500g hd... xp took an hour. W.t.f. over. Any ideas?

Windows 7 64 bit. Legit key

AnomalouS, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Window boot manager error!

1. Window boot manager error! - Similar Threads - Window boot manager

2. Windows 10 boot manager error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 boot manager error 0xc000007b: "Windows 10 boot manager error 0xc000007b"need help with this error because i dont have a usb or installation disk and ive tried finding alot of ways to fix it but it dont work...
  3. Windows 10 boot manager error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 boot manager error 0xc000007b: "Windows 10 boot manager error 0xc000007b"need help with this error because i dont have a usb or installation disk and ive tried finding alot of ways to fix it but it dont work...
  4. Windows 10 boot manager error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HELP! windows boot manager error ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! windows boot manager error ???: I have Windows 11and one of my laptops Lenovo suddenly will not boot. I get this message: Under Setup Notice: Default Boot Device Missing or Boot Failed. HELP!!!!How can I fix this?Meredith...
  6. HELP! windows boot manager error ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! windows boot manager error ???: I have Windows 11and one of my laptops Lenovo suddenly will not boot. I get this message: Under Setup Notice: Default Boot Device Missing or Boot Failed. HELP!!!!How can I fix this?Meredith...
  7. Windows Boot Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Boot Manager: Hi everyone, Over the past year, I’ve had issues where my computer starts up and I get a blue screen telling me the boot options are wrong I forget the exact wording. I use the Escape button to open the BIOS settings, where I change the boot for my first device to EUFI...
  8. Windows Boot Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Boot Manager: Please help me fix Windows boot manager has been blocked by the current security policy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-boot-manager/7c342cd3-0a72-477d-86a5-b51058d5cec3
  9. Boot manager problem - failure to boot - bcdedit error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot manager problem - failure to boot - bcdedit error: The machine is MSI Titan GT80 SLI running Windows 10 1903. It has 4 SSD disks, two PCIe and 2 SATA. I am only concerned about the PCIe SSD (2280 format). Here is the layout, it's disk 0 and disk 1 that are relevant. [ATTACH] Disk 0 boots just fine. I cloned the disk 0 to...
  10. Boot Manager error + missing windows apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Manager error + missing windows apps: Hi there, I'm wondering if I could get some advice on some issues I'm having with boot manager and windows Background is my laptop has been back with the manufacturer a couple of times to do with not waking properly from sleep mode. During the last repair they changed the...