Windows 10: Window borders

Discus and support Window borders in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello: I am not very familiar with Win 10, and while I have tried, I have not found a way to solve this: when windows/boxes open on top of other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hans L, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Hans L Win User

Window borders

Hello:

I am not very familiar with Win 10, and while I have tried, I have not found a way to solve this: when windows/boxes open on top of other windows/boxes, they are very hard to make out, because they all have white background and no borders. So, if someone feel compelled to help *Smile, kindly let me know how I can set borders so that windows are clearly delineated.

Thanks,

:)

Hans L, Jan 28, 2019

2. black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Smeed Win User

Window borders

Smeed, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Window borders

1. Window borders - Similar Threads - Window borders

2. windows border issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows border issues: I mentioned before in another thread some issues with windows applications border, and got a snarky reply from a username I can't remember these are the actual specific issues, they aren't a case of "not liking the way it looks" preference, they are functionality issues which...
  3. windows border issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows border issues: I mentioned before in another thread some issues with windows applications border, and got a snarky reply from a username I can't remember these are the actual specific issues, they aren't a case of "not liking the way it looks" preference, they are functionality issues which...
  4. windows border issues

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  6. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  7. When will the bug in windows11 for window-border selection be fixed? top-horizontal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the bug in windows11 for window-border selection be fixed? top-horizontal...: In windows-11, either always or at some point in the past year, there is an issue a bug when trying to select the top-horizontal edge of a window any window, like an MSWORD window, or a browser window to resize it. I keep waiting for a fix, assuming its a known issue, but...
  8. When will the bug in windows11 for window-border selection be fixed? top-horizontal...

When will the bug in windows11 for window-border selection be fixed? top-horizontal...: In windows-11, either always or at some point in the past year, there is an issue a bug when trying to select the top-horizontal edge of a window any window, like an MSWORD window, or a browser window to resize it. I keep waiting for a fix, assuming its a known issue, but...
  9. Parsing Error related to Mouse Without Borders on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parsing Error related to Mouse Without Borders on Windows 11: I have been using Mouse without Borders for years and am very happy with the app. Recently, one of my computers had a bunch of issues with Windows 11 errors. I have fixed most of them but one remains which makes using MWB impossible. I am constantly getting an error which you...
  10. Parsing Error related to Mouse Without Borders on Windows 11

Parsing Error related to Mouse Without Borders on Windows 11: I have been using Mouse without Borders for years and am very happy with the app. Recently, one of my computers had a bunch of issues with Windows 11 errors. I have fixed most of them but one remains which makes using MWB impossible. I am constantly getting an error which you...