Windows 10: Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply...

Discus and support Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, I have recently perfomed a reset on my ASUS laptop with the integrated reset options. After setting everything up, I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gspinthakis, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply...

Dear Microsoft Community,

I have recently perfomed a reset on my ASUS laptop with the integrated reset options. After setting everything up, I noticed that the window buttons don't either have the same color scheme or they don't seem to apply they transparency. Does anyone know what to do? I have checked my graphics driver for updates and disabled power saver. Thanks!

A few examples:

Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply... b38cf87c-a26b-4861-b9cc-a3a957cb3e7d?upload=true.png Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply... 31ea37a3-6102-4615-b7e7-09471082c6c4?upload=true.png Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply... f1400f6e-4c06-4dfe-89e4-301e7ec0fa53?upload=true.png Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply... a5da2a94-0221-4e53-933c-1599eaefe140?upload=true.png

:)

gspinthakis, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Hawky Win User

How do I change Minimize, Maximize, and Close colors in Windows 10

Is there any way to change the color of the Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons in Windows 10? The reason I ask is that if I set my Window border color to black (through the hidden Color and Appearance window) or any dark color for that matter, I can't see the buttons at all! *Huh

Border color set to white:

Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply... [​IMG]

Border color set to black:

Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply... [​IMG]

Edit: I also just noticed something else. The window name is also black so you can't see that either with the black border.

Hawky, Sep 8, 2019
  3. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

minimize/maximize/close buttons missing on top right of screen how do I get them back pls

flyingdutchman52, Sep 8, 2019
  4. mykou Win User

Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply...

How do I change Minimize, Maximize, and Close colors in Windows 10

Hi

I had this problem too so I decide to make my own visual style ( using vista style builder - paid licence but worth it )

so I changed buttons colors like the minimize one for example in screenshot :

otherwise the easiest way is to find a theme which have already modified buttons color .

mykou, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply...

1. Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply... - Similar Threads - Window buttons maximize

2. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  3. minimize,maximize,close buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minimize,maximize,close buttons: The system apps minimize, maximize, close buttons are not in windows 11 style what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons/db5ae5bd-cdfa-4f91-aed9-49458795cbb7
  4. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  5. Close, Minimize and Maximize button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Close, Minimize and Maximize button: How can I change the position of close, minimize and maximize button to other position or change entire bar to other position? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-minimize-and-maximize-button/23edbf65-9852-4c78-a554-a427e213e8d1
  6. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize/maximize/close buttons missing: minimize/maximize/close buttons missing.The location of these buttons is active but the buttons themselves are not visible. I have also found that several other selectable buttons on other programs and applications are also not visible. The mouse can select these buttons if I...
  7. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minimize/maximize/close buttons missing: minimize/maximize/close buttons missing.The location of these buttons is active but the buttons themselves are not visible. I have also found that several other selectable buttons on other programs and applications are also not visible. The mouse can select these buttons if I...
  8. Minimize, maximize, close buttons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minimize, maximize, close buttons: How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize-maximize-close-buttons/39d9dca0-e909-482c-b3a6-a222dfd7d5e5
  9. Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window buttons (maximize, minimize, close) have different color scheme and don't apply...: Dear Microsoft Community, I have recently perfomed a reset on my ASUS laptop with the integrated reset options. After setting everything up, I noticed that the window buttons don't either have the same color scheme or they don't seem to apply they transparency. Does anyone...
  10. minimize/maximize/close buttons missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    minimize/maximize/close buttons missing: minimize/maximize/close buttons missing on top right of screen how do I get them back pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimizemaximizeclose-buttons-missing/c54e564a-dd2a-4e28-a6c7-869a03ba6fe6