Windows 10: WINDOW CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPER.

Discus and support WINDOW CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPER. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY.IT SHOWS A CROSS MARK IN FULL SCREEN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vishwajeetkumar3, Jun 12, 2020.

1. WINDOW CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPER.

CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY.IT SHOWS A CROSS MARK IN FULL SCREEN

:)

vishwajeetkumar3, Jun 12, 2020
  2. KatrineCY Win User

download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Camera App in Windows 10 not Working Properly

Hi Keith,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the camera app as you have already tried to update the latest drivers from Microsoft.

You may try to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows store. Follow the below steps to uninstall the Camera app.

• Open the Start menu, type
      Windows PowerShell
      in the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Camera app.

get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCamera* | remove-appxpackage
    Note: After performing the above steps, install the Camera app form the Windows store.

You may check the functionality of the camera app after reinstalling the camera app.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 12, 2020
  4. WINDOW CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPER.

Windows Camera app not working properly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Camera app stops recording and I will be happy to answer your query.

First of all, I would suggest you to run the inbuilt troubleshooter and check if it helps. Right click on Start>control panel>type troubleshooting in the top right search tab> Select View All from the right column> select Windows Store Apps> follow the onscreen
    prompts.

If this does not help then follow the steps listed below:

You may try to uninstall the apps using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows store.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Camera app.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Camera app.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCamera* | remove-appxpackage

Note: After performing the above steps, install the Camera app form the Windows store.

You may check the functionality of the camera app after reinstalling the camera app.

Also, see: Camera app and webcams help

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/camera-app-faq

(Applies to Windows 10 as well).

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

WINDOW CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPER.

1. WINDOW CAMERA APP NOT FUNCTION PROPER. - Similar Threads - WINDOW CAMERA APP

2. Windows apps not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps not functioning properly: There are a couple issues with windows that are making things hard. It started with the calculator app not opening, so when I went to reinstall it via the Windows Store app, it gave me the error above. This time it appeared in a window but usually it's just red text next to...
  3. Windows apps not functioning properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows apps not functioning properly: There are a couple issues with windows that are making things hard. It started with the calculator app not opening, so when I went to reinstall it via the Windows Store app, it gave me the error above. This time it appeared in a window but usually it's just red text next to...
  4. Windows apps not functioning properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my built in camera is not functioning properly in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my built in camera is not functioning properly in windows 11: my built-in camera is not functioning properly in Windows 11, the light keeps on flickering and the camera goes off on its own. I have a Lenovo legion series laptop. kindly assist....
  6. my built in camera is not functioning properly in windows 11

my built in camera is not functioning properly in windows 11: my built-in camera is not functioning properly in Windows 11, the light keeps on flickering and the camera goes off on its own. I have a Lenovo legion series laptop. kindly assist....
  7. Camera not functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not functioning: Hi Everyone, my camera is not being shown in device manager can anyone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-functioning/91ff2bc8-1bba-40fd-838e-ced870e27b7e
  8. Camera is not functioning or working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera is not functioning or working properly: Hi, i Have a lenovo laptop windows 10, its touch screen and all. but i can't get the camera working and i tried searching how to fix this problem. I've tried the following steps and instructions people have given on the internet on how to fix your webcam/camera and i've tried...
  9. windows camera app not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows camera app not working properly: hi , am facing issues with windows camera app since last month , tried to resolve somany times from input from windows forums.. as the issue is not solved and am still facing the same issues ,, also when I was looking into the issue I found out that the camera sensor is...
  10. Apps not functioning properly

Apps not functioning properly: Hey guys! I've been a W10 user for the past half year or so, and I must say that I've had pretty good experiences with it. I used it on my cheap desktop, and on my old Asus T100 as a laptop tablet hybrid. But, I got rid of both, and I got myself a second hand Lenovo ThinkPad...