Windows 10: Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39)

Discus and support Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My USB is not working when I connected from Port USB and it is not detected for Window. Got error: "Window cannot load device driver for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulVega1, Dec 2, 2018.

1. PaulVega1 Win User

Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39)

My USB is not working when I connected from Port USB and it is not detected for Window. Got error:

"Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39)"

Thanks for helping me.

:)

PaulVega1, Dec 2, 2018

2. windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware code 39 audio

I deleted the version I had downloaded earlier today (it was the same).

Downloaded the one from the link in your response and followed directions and then it asked me to reboot, so I did. Then nothing happened.

My problem is that Windows does not recognize that I have an onboard sound controller,

Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39) [​IMG]

Right under Software Devices, there should be a heading of Sound, Video and Game Controllers, that is where the Realtek driver would install. Until I can get that heading to come up, Realtek will not install.

The problem is with Windows 10, I don't know how to get it to recognize the onboard sound with the *.sys files. It keeps telling me they are "BaD File".

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39){Bad File}The attributes of the specified mapping file for a section of memory cannot be read.

If you look at yours, you should have those same 3 *.sys files listed under the High Definition Audio Controller.

Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39) [​IMG]

But you should have a heading between Software devices and Storage Controllers that is SOUND, Video and GAme controller and that is where your onboard or sound card driver goes. I can't get that heading to show up.

I guess it's just a bug inside Windows 10.

Thanks

bucrodgers, Dec 3, 2018
  3. windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware code 39 audio

The mainboard is a MSI 760FMA-934 (FX). I have downloaded the REALTEK drivers but can't install because I do not have the Sound, Video and Game Controller heading in the Device Manager.

I can't get the Windows system drivers to work on the System Devices
    heading. Once i get that, it should pop up the Sound, Video and Game Controller heading and then I can install the Realtek audio HD sound driver.

I can't figure out how to get the system drivers to work. Every other computer i have, had the Sound, Video and Game Controller heading in Device Manager.

Thanks

bucrodgers, Dec 3, 2018
  4. stuartb04 Win User

Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39)

what is amd special tools driver???

its showing in my device manager

its also showing this error

'Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)'

guys???*Confused Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39) :confused:

stuartb04, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Window cannot load device driver for this hardware. The Driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39) - Similar Threads - Window cannot load

2. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: Hi,I completed a Windows Update and now I have my sound driverAAF Optimus Sound is coming up with this Code 39 error. I have tried restarting my PC, doing a System Restore back to before the Windows Update, uninstalling the drivers, etc.Looking for any solutions, thanks....
  3. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: cannot use my keyboard Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Object Name not found. "On line help point to registry changes but they are vague and not easy to follow. Any fixes please.Adarsh...
  4. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: cannot use my keyboard Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39Object Name not found. "On line help point to registry changes but they are vague and not easy to follow. Any fixes please.Adarsh...
  5. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: When I plug my external DVD RW drive I got the message: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 It does not show in Explorer but shows in device management with the error message. In Windows Setting under...
  6. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0x%x. I got this code 39 error for my...
  7. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: I just got this problem yesterday and I still can't fix it.My mouse,keyboard and any USB device is working properly on other Computer.My PC can't detected my USB when after I plugged it.The is red light under the mouse but the cursor won't move.I have tried to update the...
  8. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or...: trying to connect webcam - this is the message on device manager. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) Object Name not found. " On line help point to registry changes but they are vague and not easy...
  9. The driver may be corrupt or missing (Code 39)

The driver may be corrupt or missing (Code 39): USB port not working after Windows download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-driver-may-be-corrupt-or-missing-code-39/6ac9e8cc-cdc3-46e3-b99b-c7247c09dc29
  10. windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware code 39 audio

windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware code 39 audio: So, My son got the BSOD where he couldn't select the language, so I reformatted and reinstalled a clean version of win 10. Now, under device manager I get 2 heading of HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO CONTROLLER with both having a yellow exclamation point. When I click on, the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39){Bad File}The attributes of the specified mapping file for a section of memory cannot be read.

2. windows cannot load driver code 39 video

3. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

4. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing DVD,
  5. Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing,
  6. Code 39. Cannot load device driver for this hardware. win 10