Windows 10: Window Clipboard & Emoji selector not working

Discus and support Window Clipboard & Emoji selector not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, having some trouble getting clipboard history and the emoji picked to work windows +v windows + . What I have tried for Clipboard History: 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JithinSunny, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Window Clipboard & Emoji selector not working

Hey, having some trouble getting clipboard history and the emoji picked to work windows +v windows + .

What I have tried for Clipboard History:

1 Logged into Microsoft Account

2 Regedit and add DWord32 and stuff

3 Edit group policy

4 DISM scan, repair, etc...

5 Windows up to date - Windows 10 Pro 2004

None of these have worked my windows key does work, opens up the start menu, or if I hit "Windows + I" it will open up settings, etc...

Clipboard History is enabled in setting

And I havent found anything regarding the emoji picker, so not even sure what to try and fix it.

:)

JithinSunny, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Ziad Win User

Clipboard history & Emoji picker crashes

Running Windows 10 version 2004 build 19041.329, 32-bit.
    Not so sure why this happened.

I've ran commands as below:
    • sfc /scannow
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup
    • Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth
    • Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Emoji picker doesn't show anything when running it either by 'WIN+." or "WIN+;"
    Clipboard history shows as below.

3. Red Heart Emoji On Windows 10 touch keyboard

Hi

It seems That Red Heart in Windows 10 symbol Keyboard result black heart as a Missing Emoji Variation Selector of your keyboard Unicodes.

❤ of Microsoft Emoji keyboard ( Start + . ) compared with ❤️ I copied from ❤️ Red Heart Emoji

After Comparing Unicode Characters the Red heart Emoji from Emojipedia has

Variation Selector-16
    ️ Variation Selector-16 (Emoji Presentation) Emoji

next to it, so it results an Emoji while Microsoft Red Heart is just Red Heart Unicode

Please fix this issue.

Thanks.

First.Transformer, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Window Clipboard & Emoji selector not working

No emojis!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. When you say “having NO EMOJIS”, may I know where exactly you are looking for the emojis?
    2. What is the build of Windows 10 running on your system? To check that, press the
      Windows key and R key, type winver and press
      Enter.

I understand your interest in emojis and we are glad to inform you that the emojis have been introduced into the Windows 10 operating system. If you are looking for a way to access it, I would suggest you to refer the article on

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the emoji keyboard shortcut
    to get access to smiley faces, people, celebration emojis etc. in your Windows 10 operating system.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Window Clipboard & Emoji selector not working

1. Window Clipboard & Emoji selector not working - Similar Threads - Window Clipboard Emoji

2. Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work: I started up my new Samsung computer today with Windows 11.When I press 'Win' + '.' the emoji keyboard does not show upand when I press 'Win' + 'V' the clipboard does not show upI double checked in settings that the 'Win' + 'V' clipboard was enabled.Both the 'Win' and 'V'...
  3. Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emoji Keyboard and Clipboard do not work: I started up my new Samsung computer today with Windows 11.When I press 'Win' + '.' the emoji keyboard does not show upand when I press 'Win' + 'V' the clipboard does not show upI double checked in settings that the 'Win' + 'V' clipboard was enabled.Both the 'Win' and 'V'...
  4. Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working: on my normal account user 1 any shortcut doesn't work such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History but the Windows Logo key + I works to open settings and all of that shortcuts but any of the Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History don't work. But on my other...
  5. Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working: on my normal account user 1 any shortcut doesn't work such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History but the Windows Logo key + I works to open settings and all of that shortcuts but any of the Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History don't work. But on my other...
  6. Windows shortcuts such as Emoji Menu, Snipping Tool, Clipboard History not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows Clipboard not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Clipboard not working: I cannot see the windows clipboard. I am running windows 10 Enterprise, Version 10.0.17134. It does not show up in the system settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-clipboard-not-working/beb11112-bbaf-4b64-8093-60f998228ca8
  8. Clipboard history & Emoji picker crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipboard history & Emoji picker crashes: Running Windows 10 version 2004 build 19041.329, 32-bit. Not so sure why this happened. I've ran commands as below: sfc /scannow DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup...
  9. I have noticed that Lenny face is not present in the emoji selector

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have noticed that Lenny face is not present in the emoji selector: why? submitted by /u/Elecdim00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evhkct/i_have_noticed_that_lenny_face_is_not_present_in/
  10. cannot open emoji and clipboard history pannels

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot open emoji and clipboard history pannels: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 pro 1809 (10.0.17763 Build 17763), and I cannot get the emoji pannel (Windows+./Windows+*Wink, or clipboard history (windows+v) pannels to open. Trying to open the emoji pannel manually by going to Chrome, doing a right click when focused inside an...