Windows 10: Window COA Label

Discus and support Window COA Label in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought Window from store in Thailand , and now wonder is this COA Lable is counterfeit or not? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by As strongEngineer, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Window COA Label

I bought Window from store in Thailand , and now wonder is this COA Lable is counterfeit or not?

Window COA Label 5c28c94e-cb02-41f0-9681-5587290f81fa?upload=true.jpg

:)

As strongEngineer, Aug 29, 2019

2. OEM COA labels

Someone on eBay is offering COA labels for Windows 7. They are unbranded OEM labels but have never been used and are still on their protective backing and can be stuck to a computer if required. If we were to assume they've never been used, am I in breach
    of OEM licence to activate it on any computer model/brand? If so, is it ok to have more than 1 COA label on a computer?

Stephen Clark J, Aug 29, 2019
  3. JimWynne Win User
    OEM COA labels

Genuine Windows product keys are always sold with installation media.

JimWynne, Aug 29, 2019
  4. flashstar Win User

Window COA Label

COA and Reselling Computers

I am planning to sell several Dell Dimension 8200 and 4600 computers with XP Pro COA labels attached to them. Should I just leave the COA labels on the computers and reformat their drives? Can I take off the COAs and reuse them on new computers? I am unfamiliar with the correct process when it comes to reselling computers but I would prefer to be able to reuse the XP installations since I paid for them.

Thanks.

flashstar, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Window COA Label

1. Window COA Label - Similar Threads - Window COA Label

2. WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL: WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win7-home-premium-coa-label/1d1f4336-5668-47ad-9cd8-51e0563f832d
  3. WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL: WIN7 HOME PREMIUM COA LABEL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win7-home-premium-coa-label/1d1f4336-5668-47ad-9cd8-51e0563f832d
  4. COA labels

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    COA labels: Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we purchased 10 win10pro licenses which are missing the red/rosa back-label, so we cannot get the label from the envelope which...
  5. COA labels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COA labels: Hi. We are a workstation builder and always when we install an image of win10pro on a machine, we put a COA label on the housing. Now currently we purchased 10 win10pro licenses which are missing the red/rosa back-label, so we cannot get the label from the envelope which...
  6. COA labels

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 COA-

Windows 10 COA-: Hello,I own a small side business by selling used laptops and computers online. I usually purchase those laptops from different venders who they usually wipe the hard drive completely before selling it to me.Those laptops and computers have either Windows 7 license Key...
  8. COA Keys

COA Keys: I purchased 10 COA keys from a distributor, verified authenticity, and used a couple. None of these keys work now. Help as these were expensive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coa-keys/5942dbe2-da83-4af3-863c-f1da14bbf009"
  9. Typo on Windows 10 COA

Typo on Windows 10 COA: I opened up a OEM copy of Windows 10 today, did the lottery scratch off to expose the product key, and the key only has 24 characters. The first set is only four characters long -> XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX Since is now nearly impossible to actually call someone @...
  10. Windows COA

Windows COA: Long story short, I have this Laptop preinstalled Windows 8 PRO A microsoft employee is inquiring (for license compliance) about this machine's COA and asking repeatedly about COA sticker. I can't find it anywhere. It says in BIOS it has Windows 8 preinstalled, but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. genuine windows 10 pro COA

2. windows 10 coa label