Windows 10: Window COA Label

Discus and support Window COA Label in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought Window from store in Thailand , and now wonder is this COA Lable is counterfeit or not? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by As strongEngineer, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Window COA Label

I bought Window from store in Thailand , and now wonder is this COA Lable is counterfeit or not?

Window COA Label 5c28c94e-cb02-41f0-9681-5587290f81fa?upload=true.jpg

:)

As strongEngineer, Aug 29, 2019

2. OEM COA labels

Someone on eBay is offering COA labels for Windows 7. They are unbranded OEM labels but have never been used and are still on their protective backing and can be stuck to a computer if required. If we were to assume they've never been used, am I in breach
    of OEM licence to activate it on any computer model/brand? If so, is it ok to have more than 1 COA label on a computer?

Stephen Clark J, Aug 29, 2019
  3. JimWynne Win User
    OEM COA labels

Genuine Windows product keys are always sold with installation media.

JimWynne, Aug 29, 2019
  4. flashstar Win User

Window COA Label

COA and Reselling Computers

I am planning to sell several Dell Dimension 8200 and 4600 computers with XP Pro COA labels attached to them. Should I just leave the COA labels on the computers and reformat their drives? Can I take off the COAs and reuse them on new computers? I am unfamiliar with the correct process when it comes to reselling computers but I would prefer to be able to reuse the XP installations since I paid for them.

Thanks.

flashstar, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Window COA Label

1. Window COA Label - Similar Threads - Window COA Label

2. Windows 10 Pro COA question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro COA question: Hi, I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 from a large (I think reputable) online retailer. I am trying to verify that I did purchase a genuine US version. The COA has this printed on it: WIN PRO 10 32-BIT/64-BIT ENGLISH USB RS I went to Microsoft's How to Tell...
  3. DYMO Labeler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DYMO Labeler: how can I print using my DYMO Labeler? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dymo-labeler/55d19838-c040-4093-8f86-229dd9acc0fc
  4. Typo on Windows 10 COA

Typo on Windows 10 COA: I opened up a OEM copy of Windows 10 today, did the lottery scratch off to expose the product key, and the key only has 24 characters. The first set is only four characters long -> XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX Since is now nearly impossible to actually call someone @...
  5. windows 10 activation key code COA

windows 10 activation key code COA: I upgraded my HP All-In-One computer From Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but my cumputer was stolen from me in a burglary. Is there anyway for me to get my digital key code COA? Would I be able to install windows 10 on my current computer with that license key code? is there...
  6. printing labels

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing labels: having trouble printing 5160 labels from an existing excel list onto word, and trying to tighten up the leading so that the names & addresses fit onto the label and NOT print onto the space of the label selected ?...
  7. [SOLVED]Windows 7 Home x64 - COA sticker

[SOLVED]Windows 7 Home x64 - COA sticker: Hello. I have installed Win7 from scratch. Activated it ok using a COA sticker at the bottom of the laptop. Installed all Windows Update updates. I ran gatherosstate thing and generated a genuineticket.xml file. Format. Installed w10 from scratch (clean). No connection to...
  8. Windows COA

Windows COA: Long story short, I have this Laptop preinstalled Windows 8 PRO A microsoft employee is inquiring (for license compliance) about this machine's COA and asking repeatedly about COA sticker. I can't find it anywhere. It says in BIOS it has Windows 8 preinstalled, but I...
  9. win 10 COAs & registration etc

win 10 COAs & registration etc: Hi, I have one win 7 system and two win 8 systems. In essence I did a win 10 clean install, and as I had no new COA from MS, I assumed I could use my Win8.1 COA. Wrong! I am wondering if this is because of 2 possible reasons. (i) Although I pre-registered all three...
  10. Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer: Hi. Just bought on of these Dymo Label Manager PnP Label printer Dymo S0915390 Label Manager PnP Plug and Play Label Maker: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products It states plug and play.When I connected it to my windows 10 upon opening the auto run I get a box on screen...