Windows 10: Window colour

Discus and support Window colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When changing the colours in windows settings, personalisation, colours, then when I click custom colours the settings close, and it does this every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by asdy, Apr 12, 2019.

1. asdy Win User

Window colour

When changing the colours in windows settings, personalisation, colours, then when I click custom colours the settings close, and it does this every time I try to change custom colours. I have made no changes, and I have checked for integrity violations. I am running windows 10 1809.

This has happened before but sorted itself out. Any help appreciated.

Many Thanks.

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Window colour

Colour Scheme & Fonts

I see that W10 continues the "Diamond White" colour scheme of the W8 series.

Is it possible to change the default:

• Font face (without hacking the Registry)?
    • Colour scheme of inactive windows?

lehnerus2000, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Window colour

1. Window colour - Similar Threads - Window colour

2. Windows Background keeps resetting my background to a solid colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Background keeps resetting my background to a solid colour: I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and seem to have this really annoying bug when I set a wallpaper: When I set a picture as the wallpaper and restart Windows, it resets to a solid color. I have tried many things online but nothing seems to work such as:- DISM.exe clean-...
  3. Windows Background keeps resetting my background to a solid colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Background keeps resetting my background to a solid colour: I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and seem to have this really annoying bug when I set a wallpaper: When I set a picture as the wallpaper and restart Windows, it resets to a solid color. I have tried many things online but nothing seems to work such as:- DISM.exe clean-...
  4. How to change the colour depth to 8bit on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the colour depth to 8bit on Windows 11?: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 520, Installed Windows 11 last week. I did not noticed before but now while verifying if everything installed after the upgrade I noticed the display colour depth is set to 6-bit in the Advanced Display Setting Window. Under the List All Modes it shows...
  5. How to change the colour depth to 8bit on Windows 11?

How to change the colour depth to 8bit on Windows 11?: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 520, Installed Windows 11 last week. I did not noticed before but now while verifying if everything installed after the upgrade I noticed the display colour depth is set to 6-bit in the Advanced Display Setting Window. Under the List All Modes it shows...
  6. Windows 11 dark theme forcing another colour?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 dark theme forcing another colour?: When I go to dark mode it makes my chosen theme colour a pastel light version of it which I HATE. I want the red ive always had without having to go to light mode. Is it possible to have the red that I want with dark mode? It automatically turns my red into some ugly orange....
  7. Windows 11 dark theme forcing another colour?

Windows 11 dark theme forcing another colour?: When I go to dark mode it makes my chosen theme colour a pastel light version of it which I HATE. I want the red ive always had without having to go to light mode. Is it possible to have the red that I want with dark mode? It automatically turns my red into some ugly orange....
  8. when will microsft windows allow users to change the colour of folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when will microsft windows allow users to change the colour of folders?: It is easier to organise folders and files if the icons can be colour coded. When will Microsoft Windows organise this option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-microsft-windows-allow-users-to-change/dfd5b96f-0367-4769-8a3f-70cc1fe60be5
  9. when will microsft windows allow users to change the colour of folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when will microsft windows allow users to change the colour of folders?: It is easier to organise folders and files if the icons can be colour coded. When will Microsoft Windows organise this option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-microsft-windows-allow-users-to-change/dfd5b96f-0367-4769-8a3f-70cc1fe60be5
  10. when will microsft windows allow users to change the colour of folders?