Windows 10: Window could not find a driver for your network adapter

Discus and support Window could not find a driver for your network adapter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wifi is not showing at all. Only thing showing is airplane mode. It says windows could not find a driver for your network adapter. I saw some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MellyGreene, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Window could not find a driver for your network adapter

My wifi is not showing at all. Only thing showing is airplane mode. It says windows could not find a driver for your network adapter. I saw some articles but non of them worked for me. When i go to device manager to networks i only have wan-s listed and when i go to update it says the best drivers for your advice are already installed. Any new advice?? I also cant share internet from my iphone because wifi is not showing at all.

:)

MellyGreene, Apr 2, 2020

2. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 - Cannot connect to WiFi. How to uninstall network adapter driver?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Windows icon on the taskbar.
    • Select Control panel.
    • Click on network and sharing center.
    • At the left top corner click on Change adapter settings.
    • There you will be able to see the Driver name of the network Adapter next to the Icon.
    • Then you can go to device manager and check for that network adapter and you can uninstall the driver.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Window could not find a driver for your network adapter

Windows 10 driver adapter not working

Hi Lewis,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager
      from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select
      Uninstall
    • Restart the computer for automatic installation of network adapters and check if the changes are effective.
    Update network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager
      from the options.
    • Expand the Network adapters from the options.
    • Right click on the wireless network card and select Update option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Window could not find a driver for your network adapter

1. Window could not find a driver for your network adapter - Similar Threads - Window find driver

2. Windows could not find your network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not find your network adapter: Asus Vivobook with Windows 11 will not discover the wifi. Internet troubleshooter says Windows could not find a driver for your network adapterBut gives no ability to fix. I've restarted several times. I've searched for drivers through device manager. No sysyem updates in the...
  3. Windows could not find your network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows could not find your network adapter: Asus Vivobook with Windows 11 will not discover the wifi. Internet troubleshooter says Windows could not find a driver for your network adapterBut gives no ability to fix. I've restarted several times. I've searched for drivers through device manager. No sysyem updates in the...
  4. Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter: I am using a ASUS Vivobook M513UA on Windows 11 22H2 now and I am unable to connect to wifi, I have done pretty much everything, including update hardware change, network troubleshoot, enable network service, fix network socket/port using cmd, manually install network driver...
  5. Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter: I am using a ASUS Vivobook M513UA on Windows 11 22H2 now and I am unable to connect to wifi, I have done pretty much everything, including update hardware change, network troubleshoot, enable network service, fix network socket/port using cmd, manually install network driver...
  6. windows could not find driver for your network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows could not find driver for your network adapter: i run the diagnostics the network log says this 311EFF25-5F5C-455B-}18C-5AADBA110B69D.Diagnose.0.etl also says it detects problems with network connectivity package version 4.0...
  7. Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter

Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter: All of a sudden my Surface Book 2 laptop will not connect to my wifi. No network connections are showing. Other devices are able to connect to the wifi so I know it is just my computer. I have tried doing a system restore didn't help. I have used device manager and...
  8. Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter

in Windows 10 News
    Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter: [ATTACH] Device Drivers are meant to serve as a connection between your operating system and the hardware. If any of them fail, the concerned hardware will stop communicating with Windows. In case you face network-related issues you would probably run the [...] This post...
  9. Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter

Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter: I have a Window Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10. My computer will not connect to my Wifi router as it normally does. I have run the troubleshooter with no luck and reset the network connections. The troubleshooter says “Windows could not find a driver for your network...
  10. Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter

Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter: Hi, I have a Geobook 3, Windows 10 laptop, barely a month old and this morning it won't connect to the Wi-Fi or show any available networks. I'm not sure if it updated as I shut it down last night as I just left it shutting down. Running the Troubleshoot came up with,...