Windows 10: Window defender AntiVirus

Discus and support Window defender AntiVirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to turn on Antivirus in latest version of Windows...…….There is no Manage setting button displaying in virus and threats... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AliArshad2, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Window defender AntiVirus

Can anyone tell me how to turn on Antivirus in latest version of Windows...…….There is no Manage setting button displaying in virus and threats Protection...…….But instead there is button with name Manage provider where it is stated that Antivirus is turned off.

:)

AliArshad2, Feb 7, 2020
  2. afornal Win User

Defender AntiVirus

There are 4 options under Defender. Two refer to AntiVirus; AntiVirus Network Inspection Service & AntiVirus Services. Under Startup Type these two are listed as manual and the Status column said Inspection Service is running. When I clicked on the Start
    button in Properties, I got an immediate message: "Win.. Def.. Anti.. Serv.. on local comp.. started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

afornal, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Windows Defender - antivirus?

Windows defender is a built in antivirus, that detects all type of threats.You do not need to install any 3rd party antivirus.

In windows 7 and earlier Microsoft security essentials was to be used with windows defender for a full system protection, but in Windows 8 and later windows defender's capabilities have been increased to make it a full fledged antivirus.

I suggest rolling with Windows Defender (preinstalled)+Malwarebytes for a full system security.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Window defender AntiVirus

Is Windows Defender a proper Antivirus for Windows 10 ?

1) Yes.

2) Yes.

3) Many. Suggestion to use your preferred search engine and look it up. Also see:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18900/consumer-antivirus-software-providers-for-windows

Suggestion to read:

===

4) Are you spamming?

Jsssssssss, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Window defender AntiVirus

1. Window defender AntiVirus - Similar Threads - Window defender AntiVirus

2. Windows Defender Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Antivirus: I uninstalled my antivirus software which is mcafee live safe and Windows defender antivirus did not become active automatically. I can't find a way to re enable it. [ATTACH]...
  3. Windows Defender and Antivirus

Windows Defender and Antivirus: Most of the users do not want to use paid Antivirus software and use Windows Defender Antivirus. But some do have trust on Microsoft Defender and use paid anti-virus software.But what is your response? Comment below....
  4. windows defender antivirus

windows defender antivirus: hi, in my windows defender security center's virus and threat protection it says "Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization". How can i change it....
  5. Windows Defender Antivirus

Windows Defender Antivirus: Why are you updating Windows Defender Antivirus every day for the last 22 days, from ‎4/‎20/‎2019 to 5/8/2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-antivirus/3471fa10-fc30-46a4-941a-3566abd3f628
  6. Windows Defender AntiVirus

Windows Defender AntiVirus: Hello, Today I saw on the screen a notice from windows defender (?) as on attached screenshot. It is for the first time, this notice never came before. I did not press any button on this notice, just took the screenshot to send to you for advice. Windows defender is updated...
  7. Windows defender antivirus

Windows defender antivirus: I have been writing programs on my computer system for years and after the last windows 10 update the defender destroys the program. It's driving me crazy. The program I write is written with Swiftforth and every time I compile the program after its destruction and try to...
  8. windows defender antivirus

windows defender antivirus: my pc windows defender antivirus suddenly stoppped. i tried to turn it on or even restarting but its denying .its always displaying a "out of date" message .i am trying to update it but no progress...
  9. window defender antivirus

window defender antivirus: I can't view details on the history tab (items that were detected as potentially harmful) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/window-defender-antivirus/1f6e3e3c-45c1-4a89-8dab-fca0ee01e65c
  10. Windows Defender Antivirus

Windows Defender Antivirus: The scan found a trojan virus and to remove it is asking for my password which I enter and it doesnot accept https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/windows-defender-antivirus/ced9f7a5-7bb6-44fe-8b92-20909e49f6ea

Users found this page by searching for:

1. y windows defender antivirus never detects any virus