Windows 10: window defender is deleting every thing

Discus and support window defender is deleting every thing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; because of your fucking idiot window defender its deleting all my files after my eset antivirus got expire fuck you and your fucking defender now i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 3bodi25, Nov 9, 2020.

1. 3bodi25 Win User

window defender is deleting every thing

because of your fucking idiot window defender its deleting all my files after my eset antivirus got expire

fuck you and your fucking defender

now i will get fired from my job im going to sue you

:)

3bodi25, Nov 9, 2020

2. defender scans

Hi Ian,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if you have set any task scheduler for Windows Defender.

I suggest you to delete the task for Windows defender and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Search and open Schedule tasks.

• In the left-hand menu, open the Task Scheduler Library, then select
      Microsoft >Windows >Windows Defender.

• Double-click Windows Defender Scheduled Scan.

• Select the Triggers panel, then select Delete.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 9, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 9, 2020
  4. window defender is deleting every thing

Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

window defender is deleting every thing

1. window defender is deleting every thing - Similar Threads - window defender deleting

2. Deleted Windows Defender service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleted Windows Defender service: Split from this thread. Run System Restore offline via Windows RE. It's more effective. How to Run System File Checker SFC OfflineIf that doesn't help, do this:Download defender_diag.bat.Right-click on the file and click Properties, click Unblock, and click OK.Run the batch...
  3. Will deleting the WIndows Defender file disable Windows Defender? This "Admin" thing has...

Will deleting the WIndows Defender file disable Windows Defender? This "Admin" thing has...: Can someone say if it will actually disable WIndows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/will-deleting-the-windows-defender-file-disable/2f51ab34-f248-4011-afc6-e868102b6e9f
  4. Windows Defender deleted by malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender deleted by malware: Few days ago, I tried installing a video game from the internet, after the installation my PC began to over heat, I received various pop up on the screen.. I went to my windows Defender but the error message was that my defenders was not found, I had to reinstall a new...
  5. Windows Defender deleted by malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender deleted by malware: Few days ago, I tried installing a video game from the internet, after the installation my PC began to over heat, I received various pop up on the screen.. I went to my windows Defender but the error message was that my defenders was not found, I had to reinstall a new...
  6. My Windows defender is deleted

My Windows defender is deleted: I tried to download a cracked game on my pc from fitgirl, worst mistake, the game worked fine and all but the windows defender got deleted and it doesn't open at all, i tried to upload a short video here but there was a problem so i uploaded it in streamable....
  7. Some Strange Things Going on With Defender

Some Strange Things Going on With Defender: This has been going on for so long now I think I may have some sort of malware. I have a red cross on anti virus in security centre and on the task bar shield. In settings it tells me I am using third party anti virus but I have used every dedicated AV uninstaller. I have...
  8. I can't delete these things.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't delete these things.: please can someone help me delete these things? it keeps saying they are in a place they aren't and just won't delete[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-these-things/8c27618c-d44b-411e-a427-c96e820cb57c"
  9. Windows Defender messing things up.

Windows Defender messing things up.: For a while now, my windows defender has been acting over aggressively for a bunch of files and is preventing me from downloading certain files and changing certain settings. It also won't let me save in many different video games, and the only thing that is allowing me to...
  10. EVERY THING ABOUT WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EVERY THING ABOUT WINDOWS 10: your windows 10 is the most unfriendly software that you ever created!!! I hate windows 10, it came with my computer without my knowing about it! you have too many links for a very simple questions and then you "ask the community" board!!! WINDOS 10 IS STUPID TRASH!!!...