Windows 10: Window defender is not working.

Discus and support Window defender is not working. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi,,, my window defender is not working although I am not using any type of other window defender, please open my window defender,,, thanx... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ahmadkhan116, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Window defender is not working.

Hi,,, my window defender is not working although I am not using any type of other window defender, please open my window defender,,, thanx

:)

ahmadkhan116, Mar 9, 2019

2. Windows Defender Not Working in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I suggest you to Set Windows Defender to Automatic - You can set the Windows Defender service to Automatic, Disabled or Manual. Setting it to automatic might solve the problem. Follow these
    steps:

• Click Start > type services in the Search box > click Services in the Programs list.
    • Search for Windows defender.
    • Double-click Windows Defender, and click Automatic in the start-up box > click OK.
    Also, follow the below mentioned steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 2 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

• Close the CMD window
    Keep us posted on the status of the issue and we’ll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Window defender is not working.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Window defender is not working.

1. Window defender is not working. - Similar Threads - Window defender working

2. Windows Defender not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender not working: Hi, when i open Windows Defender, it just shows me the logo and closes automatically. I am using Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-not-working/fa1a2758-3b4b-4159-a26c-19697add2475
  3. windows defender not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender not working: my windows defender says no antivirus, firewall, and web protection. no provider detected. only "security at glance". when i open virus and threat protection it says "pages not available. your IT administrator has limited acces" please help...
  4. Windows Defender not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender not working: So, I have had this problem for a while and it has been annoying me, a while ago my email was hacked and it turned out that it was because there was malware on my PC that stole information PUA: ICBlundler, I was able to fix it until I closed my account on the PC, now, Windows...
  5. Windows Defender not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender not working: Split from this thread. I'm having the same problems with Defender. I ran the two scripts as suggested and got a Not Recognized command reply. Tried several times after several restarts....
  6. Windows Defender not working

Windows Defender not working: My Windows Defender Antivirus has stopped working and whenever i press restart it just shows a error occurred what should i do Help !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-not-working/fcbb340f-4c82-45c8-807a-8a8f6b62ae6b
  7. Windows defender not working

Windows defender not working: the windows defender is not working and everything is disabled and i can't enable it what should I do? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-not-working/0b30edb2-853b-40c2-b872-1d66dc2336a8
  8. Windows Defender not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender not working: Here's what happened, I was surfing on the internet and while downloading some image a pop up opened up with a new tab and it occupied my full screen. Then it asked me to download some file and didn't let me to click anywhere. But i pressed Ctrl+Shift+Esc and opened the task...
  9. Windows defender not working.

Windows defender not working.: I am using Windows 10 pro version 1903. My windows defender is not working. It showing "engine unavailable". Its not updating and while i want to scan it not scanning. I am pressing scan option but nothing happening. Please help in this regard.[IMG][IMG]...
  10. Windows Defender not working

Windows Defender not working: I am using Windows 10 and my Windows Defender is not working . I tried to troubleshoot it but same problem. I am unable to turn on virus protection and other options. Please help....