Windows 10: window defender problem

Discus and support window defender problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; cant see anything in window defender, it showing '' security at a glance'', help as soon as possible... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by akashchowdhury2, Mar 14, 2020.

1. window defender problem

cant see anything in window defender, it showing '' security at a glance'', help as soon as possible

:)

akashchowdhury2, Mar 14, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 14, 2020
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

window defender problem

Windows Defender Anitvirus

Hello,

There are multiple reasons why you are having issues, enabling Windows Defender. To assist you with your concern, you can refer to
    PrashantKumar96's
    Forum Article
    on how to fix Windows Defender not starting.

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps listed there, especially the number six troubleshooting step.

Let us know of the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

window defender problem

1. window defender problem - Similar Threads - window defender problem

2. Windows defender problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender problem: It is showing threats found but when I'm clicking on start actions, it's not at all responding. I tried full scan, it went struck in between and I tried offline scan too, it didn't happen too....
  3. problem in window defender.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem in window defender.: Hi i have a problem with windows defender i have removed this file from my pc but then to it is showing like this and i have tried to remove from actions in windows defender but no progress and i have restarted my pc but then to no progress .pls help me with this as soon as...
  4. Problems with the Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with the Windows Defender: So the other day i was trying to install qbittorent but got the notification that im unable to because windows defender prevents it, basically i tried to disable the defender but i dont have the virus and threat protection tab, searched all over the internet for solution but...
  5. Windows defender problem

Windows defender problem: I downloaded a file and windows defender suspected it as a threat . It showed me 2 notifications . I clicked on one of them and removed the file. I also deleted it manually with no issues . As mentioned earlier , there were two notifications . The second one keeps popping up...
  6. problems with windows defender!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    problems with windows defender!: Hello! so ive been having some problems with my windows defender stopping me from running steam games (or at least i think thats the problem) so naturally i went to turn off my windows defender to try and see if it would solve the problem but there are no options for me to do...
  7. windows defender problem

windows defender problem: hello everyone windows defender finds undesirable the application and quarantine I get the same warning over and over, how can I do this solution I want to send the affected item with cloud technology, how can I send it ?...
  8. windows defender problem

windows defender problem: Hi I having a issue with windows security. It seems to be running but I cannot open the security centre to enable or disable any thing. When I select open windows security it says ill need a new app to open this link. any thoughts?...
  9. windows defender problems

windows defender problems: when i try and open something on windows defender it says i need a new app to open the windows defender and i dont know what to do can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-problems/cfd04659-9c87-483f-b49f-5e33c90cfc00
  10. window defender problem.

window defender problem.: [ATTACH]this is wholw screenshot of the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/window-defender-problem/c6b898d0-7341-4537-b867-9d84dac6f7d0