Windows 10: Window Defender Protection Plan SCAM? I received an email with an order number indicating...

Discus and support Window Defender Protection Plan SCAM? I received an email with an order number indicating... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I thought this was a scam and I called the number on the order confirmation.I did not order this or authorize the amount to be deducted from any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Beverley Staffa, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Window Defender Protection Plan SCAM? I received an email with an order number indicating...

I thought this was a scam and I called the number on the order confirmation.I did not order this or authorize the amount to be deducted from any account.I was told that this was FREE and now it is no longer FREE.Help!

:)

Beverley Staffa, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Window Defender Protection Plan SCAM? I received an email with an order number indicating...

1. Window Defender Protection Plan SCAM? I received an email with an order number indicating... - Similar Threads - Window Defender Protection

2. Window Defender Protection Plan SCAM? I received an email with an order number indicating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Defender Protection Plan SCAM? I received an email with an order number indicating...: I thought this was a scam and I called the number on the order confirmation.I did not order this or authorize the amount to be deducted from any account.I was told that this was FREE and now it is no longer FREE.Help!...
  3. Scam Windows Defender Order

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam Windows Defender Order: Windows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Dear CustomerFri, Apr 8 at 5:47 PM MicrosoftInvoice Id : MS-885951-285136Customer Id : 22741806EMAIL : Thank you for using our servicesHello this email is regarding your purchase of window defender on...
  4. SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT: ArchiveMoveDeleteSpamOrder Confirmation2Yahoo/DraftsWindows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Dear CustomerFri, Feb 4 at 4:18 PMMicrosoft Accounts Customer ID : 572257Invoice ID : MS-475456-161597Email : *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  5. SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT: ArchiveMoveDeleteSpamOrder Confirmation2Yahoo/DraftsWindows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Dear CustomerFri, Feb 4 at 4:18 PMMicrosoft Accounts Customer ID : 572257Invoice ID : MS-475456-161597Email : *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  6. Microsoft Defender Protection email scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender Protection email scam?: I received an email from Microsoft Defender Protection that supposedly charged us $399.00, We have 72 hours to cancel. I'm assuming this is a scam???...
  7. Microsoft Defender Protection email scam?

Microsoft Defender Protection email scam?: I received an email from Microsoft Defender Protection that supposedly charged us $399.00, We have 72 hours to cancel. I'm assuming this is a scam???...
  8. Windows Defender Order SCAM

Windows Defender Order SCAM: Microsoft Accounts Customer ID : 1239510 Invoice ID : MS-875964-116500 Email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Date : 17-01-2022 Thank you for renewal of services. Here are your invoice details. Product Microsoft Defender Protection Description 1 Year...
  9. Windows Defender Order SCAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Order SCAM: Microsoft Accounts Customer ID : 1239510 Invoice ID : MS-875964-116500 Email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Date : 17-01-2022 Thank you for renewal of services. Here are your invoice details. Product Microsoft Defender Protection Description 1 Year...
  10. Windows Defender Protection SCAM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Protection SCAM: Invoice No # 706-5E117-7705E1Dear Marion...@...Thank you for using our services for the past year for all your computer troubles.We would like to remind you that you have opted for the auto-renewal for the subscription. You will be billed from the previous mode of payment for...