Windows 10: Window Defender Security System

Discus and support Window Defender Security System in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I’m having problems with the ‘Virus & threat protection’ it doesn’t show up, everytime I click it it just says Page Not Available, I tried doing that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PAULA ANDREA GUINTO, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Window Defender Security System

I’m having problems with the ‘Virus & threat protection’ it doesn’t show up, everytime I click it it just says Page Not Available, I tried doing that thing on Computer Configuration but the problem is Window Defender Security Center is also not found there since I’m not using any Antivirus application after I reformatted my computer. I don’t have any idea what to do next.

:)

PAULA ANDREA GUINTO, Jun 21, 2022

2. "Attestation" A new feature coming to Windows Defender in Windows 10

Tech Republic - Upcoming Windows Defender feature will tell you when security fails
    This seems very promising. Microsoft is in the unique position to know what Windows should look like, even before Windows Update pushes out new changes. As long as MS can properly sync WD with WU changes AND this new features does not make any "noticeable" hit on system performance/resources, all without any false positives, this should be a big step forward for consumer security, and a blow to the bad guys - always a good thing.

Of course, there will likely be some hiccups the Windows/Microsoft/Windows Defender bashers will surely pounce on - regardless how extensive the Beta process is. But hopefully open and unbiased minds will prevail. After all, the goal is to stop the bad guys and if this gets us closer to that, that's a very good thing.

For more detailed information, see Introducing Windows Defender System Guard runtime attestation)

Bill_Bright, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Windows Defender Security Center Won't Stay Open

Thanks @Hydrate! Followed Step 3 of Option 2 and rebooted ... problem solved!

I'll keep an eye on it for the next couple of days and if all stays good, I will mark this thread closed.

elprice7345, Jun 21, 2022
  4. BOW
    Bow Win User

Window Defender Security System

Windows Security

Is Windows Security, Fire Wall and Defender enough to protect a system? All I use it for is games, email, and some surfin the net.

Thema:

Window Defender Security System

1. Window Defender Security System - Similar Threads - Window Defender Security

2. Windows Defender or security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender or security: I just purchased windows P.C but for reasons unknown to me, the windows security will not run and scan.I tried purchasing an alternative antivirus and for some reason, I was unable to install it. Have anyone ever experienced such a problem or a similar problem? Please advise...
  3. Window defender security

Window defender security: In window defender security is not working ,i will do all things but not working. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/window-defender-security/eff9a1f8-4c6a-41d5-bee2-fbf669956cbf
  4. Defender 4K security system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Defender 4K security system: I have a Defender 4K security system that I love. Setup and use on Android phone is great. I would like to be able to view the cameras from home on my windows 10pc, but Defender says it can't work. Why? Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is the 4K not...
  5. Windows Security/Defender

Windows Security/Defender: Good morning. Recently, my wife uninstalled her paid antivirus software on her laptop computer and went to Windows Security Defender. It's running pretty good, except for 2 things: 1 It keeps showing "Action Is Recommended" and when she clicks on it it shows a...
  6. Windows defender/security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender/security: I am trying to change my security settings on my pc but it always tells me it has to look for a new app in the microsoft store. I look in the microsoft store but there is no Windows Defender app. I can’t change my security settings because of there being no windows defender...
  7. Windows Defender/Security

Windows Defender/Security: So I wanted to toggle a few settings, but whenever I load Windows Defender/Security, it appears like this. The Microsoft website also doesn't seem to know about the security status either, just an "Unknown". Also the topic might be wrong because they do not relate to the...
  8. Windows Defender and Security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender and Security: I am having problems with the real time protection option. For some reason, I can't somehow get windows defender command center and I can't disable the anti virus...
  9. Windows Defender Security

Windows Defender Security: Will Windows Defender protect my PC as well as MacAfee or Norton? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-defender-security/fb324160-e4cf-401e-959b-2981a1404d06"
  10. Windows Defender Security

Windows Defender Security: If I have Windows Defender Security do I need another program such as Wise Care 365 for additional protection or do these programs conflict with each other?...