Windows 10: Window defender status: PC at risk

Discus and support Window defender status: PC at risk in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Could you advise how could I solve this problem: My Window defender status says: PC at risk, and I have no move. It will not let me turn it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SisterB2, Sep 9, 2018.

1. SisterB2 Win User

Window defender status: PC at risk

Hello,

Could you advise how could I solve this problem:

My Window defender status says: PC at risk, and I have no move.

It will not let me turn it on.

It seems stuck.

Thank you for help. I am hoping for some directions.

:)

SisterB2, Sep 9, 2018

2. Windows Defender message "PC status: At risk"

Hi,

We suggest you to click this
    link
    , check the post of Le Boule and follow the instructions given regarding PC status is still at risk.

Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Windows Defender message "PC status: At risk"

Windows Defender shows no virus but says PC status: At risk

How do I fix this?

Original title: Windows Defender

George4993, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Window defender status: PC at risk

pc at risk

the pc is showing in windows defender PC Status At risk how to make pc health

samarthsawhney, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Window defender status: PC at risk

1. Window defender status: PC at risk - Similar Threads - Window defender status

2. Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.: One problem with my Windows Security is the system tray, every time I move my cursor or right-click on it, it doesn't do anything, but can still open it. So how to fix it? Is it necessary to reset? Here's the one when it tries to show the description....
  3. Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender tray icon not showing status.: One problem with my Windows Security is the system tray, every time I move my cursor or right-click on it, it doesn't do anything, but can still open it. So how to fix it? Is it necessary to reset? Here's the one when it tries to show the description....
  4. request for a risk that a PC notebook was compromise

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    request for a risk that a PC notebook was compromise: Dear Mister, Miss,i'm french, but i'm writting in english in order to increase the probability to have a good answer logical, accurate, with a good technical guidance for a novice like meBy advance, i apologize if i made mistakes in my sentences...context:1 in order to check...
  5. Windows Defender Status Icon

Windows Defender Status Icon: Is there a Windows Defender Status icon that I can place in my task bar hidden icon menu?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-status-icon/d1875191-b8eb-45f3-b40a-2c6e403f8383
  6. Is there a high risk in disabling windows defender?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a high risk in disabling windows defender?: So I've seen some people say they disable windows defender because of performance issues, and I've considered doing it for the same reason. Is there legitimate risk in disabling/uninstalling it? And if so what can I do to get rid of the risk after disabling it? submitted by...
  7. PC at Risk

PC at Risk: my stuff is at risk I had a virus and said my that my privacy is in danger [Original Title: viruse] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pc-at-risk/0f42cf89-d2d9-4c32-ba96-1d542e820f84
  8. your pc is at risk update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    your pc is at risk update: Hello! This is Ronnie and I bought a new laptop on Christmas. I have been getting the "Your Pc is at risk" pop up and that I need to update it. However, when I pressed update, I waited till it finished and then it returned to 0%. Later on I kept it for the whole night and...
  9. Windows Defender Problem "PC AT RISK"

Windows Defender Problem "PC AT RISK": My windows defender I have had for a very long time now. and all of a sudden it stops working. It says my pc isn't being monitored because the apps service stopped. And when I press start it says system could not be started, this service can not find the file specified. And...
  10. Risk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Risk: I just bought risk from the microsoft store on my pc and now it wont let me install it on my device. Is there anything i can change to make it install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/risk/31de6d96-8c96-4dfe-abff-b30f6ea70d14

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender risk calculation

2. your pc is at risk - updating it now