Windows 10: window defender

Discus and support window defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do I turn off window defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-defender/e5113c5f-ae5a-4997-9090-32e25bb2ce96 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by carloavalos, May 7, 2020.

1. window defender

how do I turn off window defender

:)

carloavalos, May 7, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 7, 2020
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, May 7, 2020
  4. window defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 7, 2020
Thema:

window defender

1. window defender - Similar Threads - window defender

2. Preinstalled Windows Defender deactivated from my PC using legal version of Windows 8.1 &...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Preinstalled Windows Defender deactivated from my PC using legal version of Windows 8.1 &...: Though I am not using any other third party Antivirus software in my PC still a couple of weeks back the preinstalled Windows Defender has been deactivated from my PC . I am using legal version of Windows 8.1 & Office Home & Business 2013.Kindly help me to reactivate it...
  3. Solved: Can't find Windows Defender on Windows 10 it disappeared

Solved: Can't find Windows Defender on Windows 10 it disappeared: I solved my issue regarding the inability to turn on Windows Defender on Windows 10 using a method not listed on any of the countless websites talking about this issue. My symptom was that, under Windows Security settings, the option for "Virus & threat protection"...
  4. Windows defender question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender question: So I just factory reset my laptop after concerns about a virus, after it was reset I ran a scan with windows defender and it said over 600k files were being scanned, but when it finished it said 300k were scanned. Is this normal or? submitted by /u/frogspin [link]...
  5. windows defender updates / 1903 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows defender updates / 1903 update: Do updates for Windows Defender operate independently of operating system updates? Currently running win 10 pro 1903 Is it possible to rollback to a pre 1903 update? Thanks, 156837
  6. Windows Defender Protection Email

Windows Defender Protection Email: I received an email this morning concerning renewal of Windows Defender Protection Plan. Checked and learned this is a scam. I did not call the number given. I just wanted to report this....
  7. Window Defender Scam

Window Defender Scam: I received a scam email concerning Windows Defender Protection this morning which I did not call phone number listed. Just wanted to advise you of this email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-defender-scam/075e9b61-c73b-4224-a3e3-8675b2794095
  8. window defender shows no provider in my PC, cant turn on firewall, run defender and i cant...

in Windows 10 Customization
    window defender shows no provider in my PC, cant turn on firewall, run defender and i cant...: Hey! so I see these problems in my pc now and due to this I cannot download thing from my Microsoft store and cant update my window although when I use to turn off my pc then I see 'getting window update ready' and it never stops until I force turn off. then I check my window...
  9. How Do I Completely and Permanently Disable Windows Defender

How Do I Completely and Permanently Disable Windows Defender: Windows Defender is useless, and I should disable the anti-virus program. In that way, I should never damage my computer. I have MalwareFox (a better program than Windows Defender). 157248
  10. Windows Defender says it's protected me from 2 threats, yet no indication of said threats...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender says it's protected me from 2 threats, yet no indication of said threats...: Hello. So, as the title implies, I got that notification this very morning. The weird thing is, I use Kaspersky, not WD, so Kaspersky would catch it if anything. After entering my Windows Security tab in my settings and checking its History, nothing shows up. I've done...