Windows 10: Window Defenders Is Annoying, FIX THIS ****.

Discus and support Window Defenders Is Annoying, FIX THIS ****. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; for fucksake, everytime window defender thinks that roblox exploits are completely virus, NO IT'S **** NOT IT'S A FALSE POSITIVE, everytime i tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TypicalSwordMan, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Window Defenders Is Annoying, FIX THIS ****.

for fucksake, everytime window defender thinks that roblox exploits are completely virus, NO IT'S **** NOT IT'S A FALSE POSITIVE, everytime i tried to turned off this **** real protection every single time to not detect any roblox exploits, i added roblox exploit and it's dlls, AND NOW IT GETS WORSE.1 - the real time protection turned on by itself, every single **** day2 - ROBLOX EXPLOIT AND ALL IT'S DLLS ARE REMOVED BY WINDOW DEFENDER ITSELF3 - WINDOW DEFENDER REMOVED MY FAVOURITE APP**** MICROSOFT, WHY JUST WHY, FIX THIS **** BRO, I SWEAR ROBLOX EXPLOIT IS NOT A VIRUS ANY ANTI-VIRUSES DETEC

:)

TypicalSwordMan, Jun 18, 2021

2. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Windows Defender Anitvirus

Hello,

There are multiple reasons why you are having issues, enabling Windows Defender. To assist you with your concern, you can refer to
    PrashantKumar96's
    Forum Article
    on how to fix Windows Defender not starting.

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps listed there, especially the number six troubleshooting step.

Let us know of the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Window Defenders Is Annoying, FIX THIS ****.

Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Window Defenders Is Annoying, FIX THIS ****.

1. Window Defenders Is Annoying, FIX THIS ****. - Similar Threads - Window Defenders Annoying

2. After months, Microsoft finally fixed an annoying Microsoft Defender Antivirus issue

in Windows 10 News
    After months, Microsoft finally fixed an annoying Microsoft Defender Antivirus issue: Microsoft published a fix for an annoying Microsoft Defender Antivirus issue that has been plaguing Windows 11 users for months. The company confirmed the Microsoft Defender Antivirus issue in March 2023, stating that users might see the error message Local Security...
  3. How to fix annoying white borders on notifications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix annoying white borders on notifications.: This also happens on other windows apps, it's very annoying and I have no clue how it turned on. This only happens when I hover over the element....
  4. Windows Defender Fix

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Defender Fix: Hello , i have problem with my windows defender because when i double click on icon i see only blue window with logo and then program is closed... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-fix/36f4868d-1ad2-4d0d-b13a-49da6e41d199
  5. Defender Notifications - Annoying - But possible solution

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Defender Notifications - Annoying - But possible solution: I have been constantly asking on a solution here or searching for solutions elsewhere on how to disable or prevent Defender Security Intelligence Updates to run without those annoying notifications when Windows Update settings are set to Notify to Download and Install. Here...
  6. Any fix for these old Windows annoyances?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any fix for these old Windows annoyances?: They are there since I can remember, and no matter how Windows improves, it seems they will always be there. Take Local Group Policy Editor, for example. Every time I open it, it comes the same way: [img] So every time I have to rearrange the columns in a way I can see...
  7. Sorry to be annoying. Windows defender says "Actions recommended in Malwarebytes" but when...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorry to be annoying. Windows defender says "Actions recommended in Malwarebytes" but when...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/merkabaa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezuyio/sorry_to_be_annoying_windows_defender_says/
  8. Annoying Defender message after installing Avira AV

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying Defender message after installing Avira AV: I have installed Avira Anti Virus but every time I start my PC I get a Windows Defender message saying "This application has been turned off and isn't monitoring your application". I am fully aware of this but don't want to be told all the time. How can I stop it coming...
  9. "Windows Defender needs to..." it's annoying...

"Windows Defender needs to..." it's annoying...: Hi, friends, Scheduling a task did not avoid this annoying daily notification. How can I stop this? I don't want another antivirus software (I have a legal Karspersky subscription, but it was turning my laptop slow), I simply want WD stopping this boring alert. What...
  10. Windows Defender annoying message!!!!

Windows Defender annoying message!!!!: "This app has been turned off and isn't monitoring your computer" Appears at every reboot. How do I turn off this f*@king message? I've uninstalled Avira and now have only MSE running which according to MS is now called/migrated to Windows Defender and built in to...