Windows 10: window dialog and font size on laptop with monitor

Discus and support window dialog and font size on laptop with monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a 14 inch laptop with Windows 10 Professional attached to a monitor.Both have 1920 x 1080 resolution. The scale is set to 150% on my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by counterfactual, May 21, 2021.

1. window dialog and font size on laptop with monitor

I have a 14 inch laptop with Windows 10 Professional attached to a monitor.Both have 1920 x 1080 resolution. The scale is set to 150% on my laptop and 100% on my monitor by default.Many applications seem to have small fonts or large dialogs on either of the displays, i.e., for some it is small on the l

:)

counterfactual, May 21, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, May 21, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, May 21, 2021
  4. Vennje Win User

window dialog and font size on laptop with monitor

Dialog Box Size and Font

In ease of access I have set the text size to 120% but it makes no difference to dialog boxes which are tiny. Display is 1920x1080. How can I change the size and font size of the dialog boxes?

Vennje, May 21, 2021
Thema:

window dialog and font size on laptop with monitor

1. window dialog and font size on laptop with monitor - Similar Threads - window dialog font

2. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  3. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  4. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.: Some of my application and .msi packages have random scaling of fonts and hence i am unable to use that particular app.I have checked my graphic driver, display setting, scaling setting and font and font size setting, seems all are correct and still no luck with the...
  5. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.: Some of my application and .msi packages have random scaling of fonts and hence i am unable to use that particular app.I have checked my graphic driver, display setting, scaling setting and font and font size setting, seems all are correct and still no luck with the...
  6. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to change the font line spacing, or dialog box size?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the font line spacing, or dialog box size?: The dialog box exceeds the screen. The reason is that the spacing is too large. How can I adjust them? [img] [img] [img] 156465
  8. font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    font size: my granddaughter changed the font size for everything on my computer! Where do I go to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/a38b713b-4ea3-4243-88fe-33fe6b44c74d
  9. Font size

Font size: Just got a new laptop running windows 10, the font in all the favourites list etc is very small, how can I enlarge it ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/478f6b50-f74f-4314-a717-af4b9135d2ec
  10. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...