Windows 10: window disk optimisation lopping

Discus and support window disk optimisation lopping in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can you finaly do your job to fix the disk optimisation that does nt work ??? Shame on you to push update that are complet garbage. you will paid for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaveGaming, Jul 5, 2020.

1. window disk optimisation lopping

can you finaly do your job to fix the disk optimisation that does nt work ??? Shame on you to push update that are complet garbage. you will paid for my dommage ssd of constant optimisation for sure . Useless compagnie

:)

DaveGaming, Jul 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 Disk Optimisation post update from Windows 7

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter

Follow the steps given below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: I suggest you to update storage controller drivers.

• Install the latest storage controller driver.
    • Go to Device Manager > Storage Controllers, right clicked on the listed drivers and select
      Update.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 5, 2020
  3. RFS_wesm Win User
    Windows 10 Disk Optimisation post update from Windows 7

Recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. W10 Disk Optimisation app now sees HDD in my HP 300-1125 Touchsmart as SSD and states that 'Optimisation is not available'. No hardware changes have been made to the computer - it still has its HDD. What
    has Windows 10 update failed to do? What must I do to ensure that Optimisation app sees HDD as HDD?

RFS_wesm, Jul 5, 2020
  4. lx07 Win User

window disk optimisation lopping

Questions About Optimising SSD

It is most likely your WinRE recovery partition. You could optimize it or not - as the contents don't change it doesn't matter either way.

Hidden Partitions are Displayed by the Windows Disk Defragmenter Tool

lx07, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

window disk optimisation lopping

1. window disk optimisation lopping - Similar Threads - window disk optimisation

2. Delivery Optimisation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delivery Optimisation: I checked the update and security section of my PC and noticed a category called device optimisation is enabled, I am concerned about the security risk of this setting, is it safe to keep enabled or should I disable it? I'm not sure if this could allow Microsoft related apps...
  3. windows optimisation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows optimisation: something just pops and closes when i start the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-optimisation/5b6a5ae7-b682-4e5e-9b38-cc691d8a0d68
  4. Mega Optimising Disk I/O for Windows Guests on KVM

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Mega Optimising Disk I/O for Windows Guests on KVM: Hi folks Two ways -- pass the pci device of say the SSD or whatever to your Windows Guest - then use Native file system If you can't pass the pci device then create a virtio disk - then before booting up change the xml for that disk to : <disk type="file" device="disk">...
  5. Hard disk drive taking forever to optimise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hard disk drive taking forever to optimise: I’m defragmenting the hard drive and at the last update of 3, the process reads ‘consolidating’. It’s taking up to 15 minutes to cover 1%, is this normal for it to take so long?? Just wondering so I know :) submitted by /u/michaelbosley_ [link] [comments]...
  6. delivery optimisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    delivery optimisation: delivery optimisation runs in background even though I have turned off and consuming my internet data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delivery-optimisation/7e230af3-68d2-47d4-80e4-33d396709140
  7. Optimise Drives - System Hard disk drive - Unable to optimise/defragment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Optimise Drives - System Hard disk drive - Unable to optimise/defragment: Is this normal or should I be concerned? I've tried SFC and DISM commands and everything seems good. Please see the attached image. [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows "optimisers"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows "optimisers": Are any of them any good? Ashampoo WinOptimizer for instance? 96798
  9. optimising hdd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    optimising hdd: The pc with the old hdd would appear to be 15% fragmented so I set it to optimise and it goes through the motions of analysing, relocating and consolidating for several passes, finishes and tells me that it is 15% fragmented. I have repeated this procedure several times...
  10. Memory Optimiser

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory Optimiser: I have Windows 10 64 bit and use Office 2013 (32 bit). I have 16GB of RAM When running several workbooks, I often run out of resources. Are there any memory optimisers I can use or can someone advise me how to overcome this problem? Your assistance is most...