Windows 10: Window do not showing Text

Discus and support Window do not showing Text in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday I reset my PC by keeping my files. Everything went fine afterthat I delete 50GB data from the folder Window.old. Now taday when I login into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by attiqakaleem, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Window do not showing Text

Yesterday I reset my PC by keeping my files. Everything went fine afterthat I delete 50GB data from the folder Window.old. Now taday when I login into my PC window was slow and no text was shown just icons are present without text. I couldn't even open setting,command prompt and control panel even window start button is also not appearing plz help me to solve this problem right now I am in great trouble.

:)

attiqakaleem, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Unable to "get media content" from text messages.

My Nokia 920 on ATT was showing this exact error "getting media content" for a long time... finally spent a chunk of time attempting all suggestions above...

FIXED:

Note: Didn't help

- WiFi on/off

- Back up text on/off

- Group text on/off

- Data on/off

Ono RunAway, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Ben Key Win User

Window do not showing Text

Use the "show text suggestions as I type" feature without using the mouse

I just discovered the "Show text suggestions as I type" feature in Windows 10. I enabled it in the Settings application (via Devices\Typing, Hardware, Show text suggestions as I type).

I like the feature. I have discovered one small problem with it.

When you start typing a word, the list of suggestions are displayed as follows.

Window do not showing Text fSPAn.png

The above image shows the Notepad window containing the text "Hel" and the suggestions list containing the following three items.

• Hello
    • Hell
    • Help

The problem is that so far I have only been able to find one method of selecting an item in the suggestions list, to use the mouse. I would prefer to be able to make my selection using the keyboard.

Ben Key, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Window do not showing Text

1. Window do not showing Text - Similar Threads - Window showing Text

2. Any Kind Of Text Not Showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any Kind Of Text Not Showing: Hi, I reacently reset my windows11 and now it does not show any kind of text since last i restarted it.I had just downloaded java from the offical website so i dont think its malware that were dealing with here..Just for that ill provide a picture of the task manager.Please...
  3. iTunes Text not showing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes Text not showing on Windows 10: the text on the buttons aren't visible in iTunes. What settings in display or graphics card will correct this issue? The issue came up in Windows 7 and it had something to do with the color scheme I think. Apple support gave instructions to uninstall the program and related...
  4. iTunes Text not showing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes Text not showing on Windows 10: the text on the buttons aren't visible in iTunes. What settings in display or graphics card will correct this issue? The issue came up in Windows 7 and it had something to do with the color scheme I think. Apple support gave instructions to uninstall the program and related...
  5. iTunes Text not showing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Text get lost and do not show

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text get lost and do not show: When I work, my laptop gets very slow, but then works again, but now some text and icons are not showing, see screenshots What can I do do fix this problem. Look at the words, missing or in the wrong place. [ATTACH][ATTACH]. What can I do do fix this problem....
  7. Windows 10 showing no text

Windows 10 showing no text: I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS MY SYSTEM AS MY PC IS SHOWING EMPTY TEXT. GIVE SOME GOOD ADVICE. ALREADY GONE THROUGH ENOUGH. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-showing-no-text/8f4f2436-6d3c-4d6b-b7e6-5a8d2fbfefe6
  8. Windows Security shows Garbage text.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security shows Garbage text.: The Windows Security windows shows garbage text after the recent updates. There is no problem scanning folders or files by right-clicking them, but the "Virus & threat protection" tab cannot be opened through Windows Security or Search. [ATTACH]...
  9. Icons not showing but text showing on desktop.

Icons not showing but text showing on desktop.: Hi! This is my first time on here and i need help so ill get straight to the point. So a few minutes ago as im writing this, i restarted my computer because my taskbar wasnt showing. So it turned back on, the taskbar was showing, but my icons were not but the text or title...
  10. Texts showing up twice

in Cortana
    Texts showing up twice: Using 'your phone companion' has anyone experienced texts getting duplicated? See examples below?... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/texts-showing-up-twice/1315be60-27b8-4ceb-acf2-1a21048c37e6"