Windows 10: Window does not boot up

Discus and support Window does not boot up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]Recently change a new motherboard and upgraded my hdd to sdd. Yesterday it show that my window is not activated. Today its boot up but show black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yang XiongTan, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Window does not boot up

Window does not boot up [​IMG]Recently change a new motherboard and upgraded my hdd to sdd. Yesterday it show that my window is not activated. Today its boot up but show black screen but i am able to go into bios

:)

Yang XiongTan, Apr 16, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 16, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Window does not boot up

freaksavior, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Window does not boot up

1. Window does not boot up - Similar Threads - Window does boot

2. Windows does will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows does will not boot up.: I turn on computer and windows, tries to update, then reject the updates, and then does it all over again. I never get to the home screen. I have tried to reset the computer and have it fixed automatically but nothing works. Can you help me...
  3. Windows does will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does will not boot up.: I turn on computer and windows, tries to update, then reject the updates, and then does it all over again. I never get to the home screen. I have tried to reset the computer and have it fixed automatically but nothing works. Can you help me...
  4. Windows does will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows does not boot up after enabling secure boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows does not boot up after enabling secure boot: I need to enable secure boot but whenever I go into BIOS and enable it, windows does not boot up and always goes into automatic repair.I have Windows installed on my SSD but whenever I go into the boot menu after enabling secure boot, the SSD no longer shows up as an option...
  6. My Windows 98SE does not boot up.

My Windows 98SE does not boot up.: Hey there,I have a Window 98 SE system in my company's Girish Metal India https://girishmetal.com office. Install IE 5.5 service patch q316509. System will not load windows or boot to safe mode. Any suggestions will be appreciated....
  7. My Windows 98SE does not boot up.

My Windows 98SE does not boot up.: Hey there,I have a Window 98 SE system in my company's Caliber Enterprises office. Install IE 5.5 service patch q316509. System will not load windows or boot to safe mode. Any suggestions will be appreciated....
  8. Windows does not boot up.

Windows does not boot up.: Hi guys,I need help with my windows 10.After the last windows update the PC does not restart also in safe mode. From the windows repair tools i have removed the last update.... but windows does not start.Removed the internal ssd disk and mounted, via usb, to another PC...
  9. laptop does not boot up

laptop does not boot up: It stops with blue screen before booting Windows. It only get Choose an option choice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-does-not-boot-up/27bde82d-cd0a-43c0-8a8e-b729aaab136e
  10. Computer does not boot up

Computer does not boot up: I had a hp 8460p laptop with specs as follows: 1) intel core i5 2nd gen ( i5-2520M) 2) 4gb ram stock( DDR3) 3) intel hd graphics 3000 (no dedicated graphics card) I had windows 7 64 bit which came preinstalled..... after few years, when the free upgrade to windows 10...