Windows 10: Window downgraded on its own

Discus and support Window downgraded on its own in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought my dell laptop in late 2015. Windows 10 came pre-installed. I have been using it since then. Today, when I switched on my system, it ran into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sakshi Goyal, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Window downgraded on its own

I bought my dell laptop in late 2015. Windows 10 came pre-installed. I have been using it since then. Today, when I switched on my system, it ran into some problem for which system suggested to do run hardware repair. After an hour or so, the process completed and my system started.

But to my surprise, my system now has windows 8.1.

Someone please suggest what to do.

:)

Sakshi Goyal, Nov 30, 2020

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Nov 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Window downgraded on its own

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Window downgraded on its own

1. Window downgraded on its own - Similar Threads - Window downgraded own

2. Windows changing window on its own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows changing window on its own.: i have an annoying problem. windows switches windows or applications on its own. eg. I'm working in an excel file and suddenly I'm in the file explorer. it's like hitting win + tab. I had this problem in windows 10 and still have it after upgrading to windows 11. I hope you...
  3. Windows changing window on its own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows changing window on its own.: i have an annoying problem. windows switches windows or applications on its own. eg. I'm working in an excel file and suddenly I'm in the file explorer. it's like hitting win + tab. I had this problem in windows 10 and still have it after upgrading to windows 11. I hope you...
  4. Mind of its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mind of its own: I put my new windows 11 pc to sleep and at any given time I look, the power light is back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mind-of-its-own/9aaf5980-12b7-4994-8c3f-51e078bfdf1f
  5. Mind of its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mind of its own: I put my new windows 11 pc to sleep and at any given time I look, the power light is back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mind-of-its-own/9aaf5980-12b7-4994-8c3f-51e078bfdf1f
  6. Windows 10 restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 restarting on its own: I have MI notebook pro. Its almost 6 months old now. for last 2-3 months, its restarting on its own without giving any error or warning. It restarts and takes me back to the the lock screen. I tried googled all the ways on how to fix the issue. Disabled the automatic restart...
  7. Scrolls on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolls on its own: I have had this same problem and a number of others people have mentioned since upgrading to Windows 10. Just to clarify - my issue is with the active window. Scrolling occurs on my windows in several different web browsers, Microsoft Word, Excel -- pretty much everything to...
  8. Windows logs in on its own?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows logs in on its own?: Hi. So yesterday, I had closed my computer and today, I opened it and had to leave it there (due to some sudden errands I had to run). But then, when I came back, I found that the computer had logged in on its own without a password input and continued to perform my...
  9. Windows Hello appeared on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Hello appeared on its own: After Windows update, Windows Hello popped-up and canceled my password. I hadn’t installed Windows Hello and don’t understand how to use it. I tried to reset the password but I don’t know PIN code. Only resetting helps me to sign in...
  10. Windows 10 starting on its own

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 starting on its own: I recently decided to build my own computer, however to my horror, Windows 10 is still not working and has caused my computer to randomly cut to black screen, not turn on when the power button is pressed and to restart itself only to cut out 5-10 seconds after powering on. No...