Windows 10: Window Explorer not working

Discus and support Window Explorer not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, is my laptop window explorer is not working Problems: 1 Cant click anything from the icons on the desktop 2 taskbar keep showing the loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by strafeme, Aug 1, 2020.

1. strafeme Win User

Window Explorer not working

Hi, is my laptop window explorer is not working

Problems:

1 Cant click anything from the icons on the desktop

2 taskbar keep showing the loading cursor
    3 i cant do window key + x

4 ican only open task manager and run some application

thank you for your help

:)

strafeme, Aug 1, 2020

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Window Explorer not working wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Window Explorer not working - Similar Threads - Window Explorer working

2. Windows explorer is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer is not working properly: When I open windows explorer, I can navigate through all of my files via folders. But as soon as I click on something that will open something else Ex. a .exe or a .png file it just makes my courser make the refresh simbol and will not let me interact with it further. I have...
  3. Windows explorer is not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer is not working properly: When I open windows explorer, I can navigate through all of my files via folders. But as soon as I click on something that will open something else Ex. a .exe or a .png file it just makes my courser make the refresh simbol and will not let me interact with it further. I have...
  4. Windows Explorer stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer stopped working: I was doing my assignement. Then, i got a couple of crash on the windows taskbar. I tried to open settings but i couldn't because my taskbar were get hang. I restarted my laptop, but the taskbar still hang. When i clicked the taskbar many times, windows trying to restart the...
  5. Windows Explorer stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer stopped working: I was doing my assignement. Then, i got a couple of crash on the windows taskbar. I tried to open settings but i couldn't because my taskbar were get hang. I restarted my laptop, but the taskbar still hang. When i clicked the taskbar many times, windows trying to restart the...
  6. Windows Explorer stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows explorer not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer not working: I am unable to launch Windows explorer to open files. I am using windows 10 on DELL lnspiron 15 Laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-not-working/5d2d4320-87c6-4e9e-a17a-bd67bcba27be
  8. Explorer "Working on it"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer "Working on it": Explorer is trying to open "Quick access" folder to find last entries but looks like doesn't succeed, in loop. That has happened to me after automatic windows update 1. Click many times in corner "X" (exit) until Explorer closes. 2. Open "Trash" folder. Will work because...
  9. Working on it windows explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Working on it windows explorer: Hello , i want to ask how to fix this . my explorer always working on it ( loading ) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/working-on-it-windows-explorer/9b5aedc0-f996-4d11-86f2-b301d4a06e99
  10. Explorer not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer not working: So I've updated windows 10 with the automatic updates. 3 nights ago I installed them by "restart and install updates" option. Left it overnight. In the morning I turned my computer off and went out. Came back later and turned my computer on at 16:15. Had to log in, did so....