Windows 10: Window Feature Update Errors - cannot install or uninstall

Discus and support Window Feature Update Errors - cannot install or uninstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the feature update 20H2 was installed on 01/12/20. however when i do a windows update check, my PC keeps trying to download and install the same update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by surfing69, Oct 1, 2021.

1. surfing69 Win User

Window Feature Update Errors - cannot install or uninstall

the feature update 20H2 was installed on 01/12/20. however when i do a windows update check, my PC keeps trying to download and install the same update with install failure. The update 21H1 was also made available, but i cannot install this either. no idea what's going on. System restore is ON but the only restore points available are from this week. i tried sfc /scannow which reported 100% integrity .i tried to uninstall 20H0 but was unable to do so.i did try and boot into safe mode, but this completely screwed up the C drive and I hadnt even changed anything ! When i rebooted normally, i

:)

surfing69, Oct 1, 2021
  2. DaMulta Win User

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Oct 1, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2021
  4. Window Feature Update Errors - cannot install or uninstall

can't uninstall KB3132372

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you are getting error while uninstalling KB3132372.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better:

• What is error message / error code you are getting
      uninstalling KB3132372?
    • What happens when you try to uninstall KB3132372?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the update from Programs & Features and check.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ X key
    • Select Programs & Features
    • Click on View Installed Updates
    • Select the update > Click Uninstall

Please update us with the required information. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 1, 2021
Thema:

Window Feature Update Errors - cannot install or uninstall

1. Window Feature Update Errors - cannot install or uninstall - Similar Threads - Window Feature Update

2. Cannot install/uninstall key Windows 11 updates or features; SFC, DISM and Repair Upgrade...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install/uninstall key Windows 11 updates or features; SFC, DISM and Repair Upgrade...: I have a very frustrating issue with my Windows 11 device running Version 22H2, build 22621.963. The issue, as stated in the title, is that I am unable to install key updates, receiving error 0x800703f1 each time. The specific update in question is KB5023706, and I have also...
  3. Cannot install/uninstall key Windows 11 updates or features; SFC, DISM and Repair Upgrade...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install/uninstall key Windows 11 updates or features; SFC, DISM and Repair Upgrade...: I have a very frustrating issue with my Windows 11 device running Version 22H2, build 22621.963. The issue, as stated in the title, is that I am unable to install key updates, receiving error 0x800703f1 each time. The specific update in question is KB5023706, and I have also...
  4. Cannot install Windows 10 feature update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Windows 10 feature update: Split from this thread.I have the same error Matching Profile found: FindAbruptDownlevelFailure - 55882B1A-DA3E-408A-9076-23B22A0472BDSetupDiag version: 1.6.1.0 System Information: Machine Name = JASMINESPC Manufacturer = Dell Inc. Model = Inspiron 5680 HostOSArchitecture =...
  5. Cannot install Windows 10 feature update

Cannot install Windows 10 feature update: Hello,I did a clean install of Windows 10 1511 a couple of days ago, but when I try to search for new feature updates, it just says "Your system is up to date"I have been told that after an upgrade, you can't install feature updates for 31 days, to allow you to roll back to...
  6. Cannot install windows 10 feature update

Cannot install windows 10 feature update: Split from this thread.Hi Sumit,I think I might have the same issue. Windows never pushed Version 2004 through to me so Version 1909 has expired. Refer to pic to see it still says May 2020 update Ver 2004 is on its way, even though it tried doing an update to Ver 20H2...
  7. Updates Cannot be Installed or Uninstalled

Updates Cannot be Installed or Uninstalled: Hello, The computer hasn't been used much since 2016. Now, there is a problem with Windows 10 installing updates. Have tried many different solutions proposed online from different articles with no luck. Many suggested uninstalling updates which would give an error that the...
  8. Cannot Install Feature update

Cannot Install Feature update: Split from this thread. Hi, I have been having the same issue with attempting to update Windows 10 1809 to either 1903 or 1909... However my problem occurs when the computer completely freezes during reboot @ 87%. The only error message I see is after I have had top...
  9. Windows feature update install error

Windows feature update install error: hey there team, so I have tried many times to install windows 10 but am having a load of difficulties. I am concerned as my windows is ending support soon (as windows say in the update screen) system specs: I am running a MacBook pro late 2014, with boot camp windows....
  10. Cannot install Windows 10 feature update

Cannot install Windows 10 feature update: Split from this thread. Hi, i am also having this problem. when i try to stop wuauserv i get error 5 access denied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-windows-10-feature-update/de4baf5d-a069-491f-8519-739f16f3078d