Windows 10: Window firewall 0x800706d9 and missing store app

Discus and support Window firewall 0x800706d9 and missing store app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; it cause a problem to a store and window security i cant open it. i cant download anything from store. my Windows Apps folder it gone too.i try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by คิมหันต์เย็นทรวง, May 28, 2022.

1. Window firewall 0x800706d9 and missing store app

it cause a problem to a store and window security i cant open it. i cant download anything from store. my Windows Apps folder it gone too.i try to change in service setting but i cant change window firewall setting it stuck at starting process How do i fix this problem?

:)

คิมหันต์เย็นทรวง, May 28, 2022
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows Firewall blocks App Store from downloading new apps

Hi,

Let's try to check if the app store you're referring to if it's really blocked by Windows Firewall. See these steps:

• Open Windows Firewall from the taskbar >
      Firewall & network protection
      > Allow an app through firewall.
    • A new window will show up containing the list of the apps that ca be allowed through Firewall.
    • Look for the app you want to be accessed, and make sure that the Domain, Private and Public are ticked. That would allow the app store to be accessed.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestion.

John Sarc, May 28, 2022
  3. Windows 10 account problems and Windows firewall problems get the error code 0x800706D9

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The error “0x800706D9” will result when the Windows Firewall/ICS service is in a stopped state.

As you are facing issues with the Xbox app and the Windows Firewall I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check.

The app troubleshooter will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, or if you're unable to open the Store, try running the
    Apps troubleshooter.

This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

This error is by design. Most users who want to disable the Windows Firewall will use the Windows Firewall wizard and set the firewall to "Off" rather than disabling the Firewall/ICS service directly. When the Windows Firewall/ICS service is stopped you
    cannot even launch the Windows Firewall wizard.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key + R for Run.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and then Enter.
    • Right click on the Windows firewall and then set it to
      Automatic.
    Hope this information is helpful. If you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you

Anup Karkal, May 28, 2022
  4. robinpe Win User

Window firewall 0x800706d9 and missing store app

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Window firewall 0x800706d9 and missing store app

1. Window firewall 0x800706d9 and missing store app - Similar Threads - Window firewall 0x800706d9

2. Windows Firewall 0x800706d9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall 0x800706d9: Firewall eski ayarlarına dönmüyor. Windowsfirewall troubleshooting deniyorum "Kaspersky ya da başka firewall kullanıyorsunuz" diyor ama ortada hiçbir antivirüs yok....
  3. Windows Firewall 0x800706d9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Firewall 0x800706d9: Firewall eski ayarlarına dönmüyor. Windowsfirewall troubleshooting deniyorum "Kaspersky ya da başka firewall kullanıyorsunuz" diyor ama ortada hiçbir antivirüs yok....
  4. Window firewall 0x800706d9 and missing store app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window firewall 0x800706d9 and missing store app: it cause a problem to a store and window security i cant open it. i cant download anything from store. my Windows Apps folder it gone too.i try to change in service setting but i cant change window firewall setting it stuck at starting process How do i fix this problem?...
  5. Window firewall 0x800706d9 and missing store app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window firewall 0x800706d9 and missing store app: it cause a problem to a store and window security i cant open it. i cant download anything from store. my Windows Apps folder it gone too.i try to change in service setting but i cant change window firewall setting it stuck at starting process How do i fix this problem?...
  6. Windows Defender Firewall error code 0x800706d9

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Firewall error code 0x800706d9: Windows Defender Firewall error code 0x800706d9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-error-code-0x800706d9/4bf4603b-a9ee-44de-9427-32eacb912d09
  7. Code: 0x800706D9 Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code: 0x800706D9 Microsoft store: Getting this error when trying to update. I have windows 10, 2004 build I have latest update I had restarted pc I did restart with no third-party apps allowed at startup I did diagnose and selective startup restarts I did msreset.exe I uninstalled and installed MS store I...
  8. Windows firewall can't be opened due to error 0x8007045b AND 0x800706d9

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows firewall can't be opened due to error 0x8007045b AND 0x800706d9: Even i have uninstalled my quickheal antivirus still it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-firewall-cant-be-opened-due-to-error/a308dfcc-9380-43a5-b3be-42039312ec78
  9. Firewall cant be turned on (error 0x800706d9)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall cant be turned on (error 0x800706d9): hello I have this problem, when I try to change settings on firewall in controll panel, I cant change anything. After I press the button (in the red circle, see the picture) this window pops up. Thanks for any help [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Defender Firewall error code 0x800706d9

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender Firewall error code 0x800706d9: Hi there, Since a few days, i've got this problem that i am unable to activate the firewall, as soon as i try to activate it by myselfe, the following error shows up: 0x800706d9 And also more and more of those little Windows Apps are dissapearing. For example the Picture...