Windows 10: Window freezing constantly

Discus and support Window freezing constantly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My desktop freezes more often than I can use it. Have tried numerous options to clear it, but to no avail. The CBS file has many clues, but I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdYoung2, Sep 5, 2019.

1. EdYoung2 Win User

Window freezing constantly

My desktop freezes more often than I can use it. Have tried numerous options to clear it, but to no avail. The CBS file has many clues, but I can't understand them, so I need help! I can list the whole cbs file but it's to big for this column so I'll try to give you what you request as this filters out. I am running win 10/1903, on aTR4 2990x system. GPU 1660ti and 32 gigs of 3200 RAM, HDD is a m.2 256gig for main, mobo is x399 asrock g6. Some particulars.

:)

EdYoung2, Sep 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 Constantly Freezes

Windows 10 on PC constantly freezes. I called support with no help. It freezes every 2-3 minutes. This is unacceptable and I don't know what to do. The Windows rep suggest that I could go back to Windows 8. I've had 10 for almost two months and I would
    like to keep it; I just want it to stop freezing my PC. I have tried the various suggestions given to no avail, this is a Windows 10 problem. PLEASE HELP

ShakeelaMuhammad, Sep 5, 2019
  3. GVT11 Win User
    Screen freezes constantly after latest update

My screen freezes constantly after latest update - Nov 17. Even freezes during repair or system restore. Suggestions other than paying Geek Squad $150?!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Original title/subject: Windows 10 update

GVT11, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Window freezing constantly

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Window freezing constantly

1. Window freezing constantly - Similar Threads - Window freezing constantly

2. Windows 11 freezes constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freezes constantly: My w11 PC has been constantly freezing up. I saw the fix was to restart explorer.exe. This usually fixes it, but most times I can't even get task manager to run to restart explorer.exe or to reboot the PC. Even set up a macro to restart explorer.exe, but I rarely can even...
  3. Windows 11 freezes constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 freezes constantly: My w11 PC has been constantly freezing up. I saw the fix was to restart explorer.exe. This usually fixes it, but most times I can't even get task manager to run to restart explorer.exe or to reboot the PC. Even set up a macro to restart explorer.exe, but I rarely can even...
  4. Windows Constant Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Constant Freezing: I recently purchased a brand new HP Pavilion with Windows 10. It came in the mail yesterday and has been a little slower than I was expecting from the beginning. There was some serious lag when alternating between tabs on Google Chrome and performing pretty much any other...
  5. Constantly freezing

Constantly freezing: My desktop originally had Windows 8.1 installed, and ran flawlessly. After upgrading to Windows 10, it had constant freeze issues. It was so bad that I quit using it. I currently need it again, so I'm trying to get it working. I purchased a new Samsung SSD drive and did a...
  6. constant freezing

constant freezing: freezes when trying to save a file freezes when transfering from one file to another freezes while trying to save to PDF I understand MS has a solution to this in the Insider Program. What about us? rand scan now , no integrity issues antivirus says nothing latest...
  7. Windows constantly freezing

Windows constantly freezing: Hello, i have a problem with my computer, there is some kind of a system failure. Before it restarted but i looked it up and after hours of searching found how to turn off the restarting when the system fails. Well, now the system freezes completely and is unusable!....
  8. Constant freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant freezing: My PC freezes constantly, every 2 - 3 seconds. It only lasts half a second, but it happens so often it is almost impossible to use. This also causes the audio to cut out and glitch very frequently, and as a music producer this is extremely frustrating. Any help is much...
  9. Windows 10 Constant Freezing

Windows 10 Constant Freezing: I have recently re-installed windows on my computer because it was constantly freezing up and causing major lag problems while gaming. I thought it was only an issue in game but it happens at any time whether I have programs running or not. The computer is not maxing out...
  10. Freezing constantly

Freezing constantly: First the PC started to freeze after leaving the PC idle for 2-3min, sometimes a bit longer (been happening since around two months ago). The screen/audio would freeze if I didn't constantly use the mouse or keyboard, turning it off normally didn't work either so I had to...