Windows 10: Window gets unfocused when clicked

Discus and support Window gets unfocused when clicked in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When ever I click on a window it gets unfocused but the window can still get get keyboard input and it's not my mouse because I have try other mice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wolfdesroyer8, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Window gets unfocused when clicked

When ever I click on a window it gets unfocused but the window can still get get keyboard input and it's not my mouse because I have try other mice with my computer, but sometimes it allows me to click on a window but then only that window works and the taskbar doesn't work. I'm using windows 10 pro.

Edit: The taskbar works unless a window works and my build is and the build is 19042.867

submitted by /u/Wolfdesroyer8
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wolfdesroyer8, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 13, 2021
  4. jbailey8 Win User

Window gets unfocused when clicked

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Window gets unfocused when clicked

1. Window gets unfocused when clicked - Similar Threads - Window gets unfocused

2. Surface Studio Laptop clicks unfocused everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Studio Laptop clicks unfocused everything: Clicking on anything unfocused everything. I’m unable to interact with any windows or the taskbar. Hovering over items in the taskbar doesn’t show that they’re hovered over, almost like there’s an invisible mask over it and all my windows.For some reason, I’m still able to...
  3. Surface Studio Laptop clicks unfocused everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Studio Laptop clicks unfocused everything: Clicking on anything unfocused everything. I’m unable to interact with any windows or the taskbar. Hovering over items in the taskbar doesn’t show that they’re hovered over, almost like there’s an invisible mask over it and all my windows.For some reason, I’m still able to...
  4. Mouse click unfocuses tabs, taskbar not clickable, auto-clicks certain parts of the screen!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse click unfocuses tabs, taskbar not clickable, auto-clicks certain parts of the screen!: time to time i sometimes get this bug where my mouse somehow unfocuses stuff? i open task manager, i click on the app and i like unfocus it? its like i clicked through it. it's really annoying because I have to relogin whenever it happens, restarting doesnt help if u were...
  5. Mouse click unfocuses tabs, taskbar not clickable, auto-clicks certain parts of the screen!

Mouse click unfocuses tabs, taskbar not clickable, auto-clicks certain parts of the screen!: time to time i sometimes get this bug where my mouse somehow unfocuses stuff? i open task manager, i click on the app and i like unfocus it? its like i clicked through it. it's really annoying because I have to relogin whenever it happens, restarting doesnt help if u were...
  6. Mouse click unfocuses tabs, taskbar not clickable, auto-clicks certain parts of the screen!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Sometimes mouse unfocuses

Sometimes mouse unfocuses: Sometimes when i try to go on a app or click something it wont click i find myself having to press right click then it refocuses on the home screen then i am able to click...
  8. Mouseclicks unfocus the clicked windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouseclicks unfocus the clicked windows: This is crossposted from /r/TechSupport, posting here to hopefully find someone who can help: A few weeks ago, I had an issue where all of the sudden, I couldn't click on things anymore. Wherever I would click, it felt like I clicked 'through' the window rather than 'on' it....
  9. is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs?

is there a clicker that clicks on unfocused programs?: i'm just wondering submitted by /u/gamertime1111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8h39n/is_there_a_clicker_that_clicks_on_unfocused/
  10. Getting artifacting on ant app that is minimized/ unfocused for a while.

Getting artifacting on ant app that is minimized/ unfocused for a while.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mindstrems [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsn39v/getting_artifacting_on_ant_app_that_is_minimized/