Windows 10: window going to 2nd screen that is not connected

Discus and support window going to 2nd screen that is not connected in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; program windo is going to 2nd monitor that is not connected and I cant get the window back....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Petestreet, Sep 12, 2018.

1. window going to 2nd screen that is not connected

program windo is going to 2nd monitor that is not connected and I cant get the window back....

:)

Petestreet, Sep 12, 2018

2. Stuck on 2nd screen with no 2nd screen

I have a nextbook with windows 10 and accidentally clicked 2nd screen only and now cant get 2nd screen to connect. Without being able to see the 2nd screen how do i change it back? Im not sure if its still on even so if not how do i restart it without a
    screen to select a profile?

KyleThompson1, Sep 12, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Sep 12, 2018
  4. window going to 2nd screen that is not connected

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

window going to 2nd screen that is not connected

1. window going to 2nd screen that is not connected - Similar Threads - window going 2nd

2. 2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello: Hi,I have an organizational laptop, which is connected to a Microsoft Account Company Account - I used to have in the past the option, to have my private onedrive connected as well, so I could open files within Micorsoft Office as well from that onedrive so basically I have...
  3. 2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello: Hi,I have an organizational laptop, which is connected to a Microsoft Account Company Account - I used to have in the past the option, to have my private onedrive connected as well, so I could open files within Micorsoft Office as well from that onedrive so basically I have...
  4. 2nd onedrive connection asks for Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 2nd Screen connected through VGA and USB-C not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2nd Screen connected through VGA and USB-C not working: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 on a fairly new Lenovo P1 Gen 3 computer dec 2020. My graphical card is IntelR UHD Graphics and the driver version is 27.20.100.8729. I'm trying to connect a new screen : DELL E2220H which unfortunately only has VGA and DPI inputs. I've...
  6. Notifications on 2nd screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications on 2nd screen: My WFH setup is a 13" laptop with touch screen connected to a 27" Dell monitor no touch input. I have made the external display my "main display" because I am a heavy multitasker and the much wider taskbar makes this easier however it would be much easier if notifications...
  7. Duplicated enlarged window in the 2nd screen?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Duplicated enlarged window in the 2nd screen?: Hello, everyone, I wanted to ask if it is possible to see a window on the 1st screen in the 2nd screen in enlarged form. It can be a Windows function or run over a third party, everything is fine with me. Concrete situation: I'm playing osu! on a surface with a mouse and...
  8. 2nd screen on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2nd screen on laptop: I have a asus zephryus rog laptop with windows 10, gtx 1660 ti card and I like using my 32" TV as a 2nd screen via hdmi from time to time. My issue is that sometimes it projects onto the tv screen perfectly, and other times it only shows up in 640x480 resolution. I have...
  9. connect 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect 2nd monitor: Windows identifies a second monitor but won't let me do anything with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-2nd-monitor/34365aac-14e3-4141-81c3-9a6ca74560ec
  10. BSOD Going full screen with Chrome on 2nd monitor, ddkmd.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Going full screen with Chrome on 2nd monitor, ddkmd.sys: So, whenever I goes full screen when watching youtube on Chrome with my secondary screen ( the screen that wasn't set as main display) , it crashes with BSOD, either "Page Fault in Non Paged Area" or "System Service Exception", ddkmd.sys. Every single time. I tired to switch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows going to a second screen which is not connected