Windows 10: window gone very slow..

Discus and support window gone very slow.. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop has become very slow after some updates..though i have not install any new software and i only use a few ones.. can i reset windows to like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shubham.chaudhary, May 22, 2020.

1. window gone very slow..

my laptop has become very slow after some updates..though i have not install any new software and i only use a few ones.. can i reset windows to like it was 1 year earlier..?? feeling helpless..kindly help..

:)

shubham.chaudhary, May 22, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

window gone very slow..

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 22, 2020
Thema:

window gone very slow..

1. window gone very slow.. - Similar Threads - window gone very

2. Very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  3. Very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow: I am trying to downgrade my extremely slow windows 10 laptop to windows 7 but I got an error saying Windows could not retrieve information about the disks on this computer and it even takes so long to startup and show my account and password box and when I type in my password...
  4. My laptop has gone very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop has gone very slow: I have a dell Inspiron 14 3467 laptop after an update few days ago, system asked to restart and after i did it, the system got very slow. Its very very very slow. I am frustrated. I'm not able to perform anything or not able to use it. If i open settings it doesn't even open...
  5. Windows Very Slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Very Slow: Hi, Im on windows 1903 on a Lenvo Thinkpad Edge E430c It's super solw. Can I speed up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-very-slow/f258fed3-6132-44af-905c-833a4d6250a4
  6. very, very slow performance

very, very slow performance: Hi, I'm asking for my sister. she has a computer that responds very, very slowly if it does respond at all. She has a Compaq-Presario running Windows 10 Pro, ver. 1903, OS build 18362.720, upgraded on 8/28/2019 ; 1.99GB memory, with Pentium Dual 2 core CPU E2160 at 1.8GHz...
  7. very slow

very slow: my device very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow/eaf30d84-58ab-4c41-9f93-dc2c1b7f95ce
  8. Windows 10 very very slow

Windows 10 very very slow: Hi I have an HP Spectre x360 wxith an Intel Core i7-7500U, 2,7 GHz, 16Go RAM and a 2TB hard drive 1.45To free. Since one week my PC is very very slow. I'm using Kaspersky Total Security without any alert. I'm also using MalwareByte without also any alert I run...
  9. Very very slow computer

Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  10. Very, very slow internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very, very slow internet: Good Morning For the past week I have been having problems with internet pages being very slow to load, having to be constantly refreshed to display the content and often not displaying the content at all despite repeated attempts. I have had my telephone line and...