Windows 10: Window Hello Face

Discus and support Window Hello Face in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi My Name is SamuelI have a problem with my Window Hello Face I'm in Lenovo 81HN laptop, buyed in 2019How can i turn it on?Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Samuel Kurniadi, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Window Hello Face

Hi My Name is SamuelI have a problem with my Window Hello Face I'm in Lenovo 81HN laptop, buyed in 2019How can i turn it on?Thank you

:)

Samuel Kurniadi, Sep 19, 2022
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Window Hello Face [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 19, 2022
  3. [Suejin] Win User
    MY Windows hello face no working

Yes, I understand that your Windows Hello Face is showing up as not available. Where you able to do all the troubleshooting steps as suggested above?

Can you describe what happens when you completed the each of troubleshooting steps above? Is there an error message or something that could help to figure out the cause of the issue.?

[Suejin], Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

Window Hello Face

1. Window Hello Face - Similar Threads - Window Hello Face

2. Windows Hello Face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face: My hello face sign in option stopped all of a sudden and I recently activated it but now each time I try logging on using the facial recognition the system requires me to click enter. Before, it would automatically unlock. Now the message on the screen says Welcome back,...
  3. Windows Hello Face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face: My hello face sign in option stopped all of a sudden and I recently activated it but now each time I try logging on using the facial recognition the system requires me to click enter. Before, it would automatically unlock. Now the message on the screen says Welcome back,...
  4. windows Hello face

windows Hello face: Is there any solution for the issue, "We couldn't find a camera compatible for windows hello face". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face/89dbe784-be22-4228-a93b-6b03294202b4
  5. windows hello face

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows hello face: How can I fix my Windows Hello login for Facial recognition. I get an incompatibility when my camera works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face/33636454-8ea5-40b6-9f79-a59036e73311
  6. WINDOWS HELLO FACE

WINDOWS HELLO FACE: Hi all! I had a query regarding Windows Hello Face. It keeps showing this message every time I want to add face recognition. So I have 2 questions: 1. What kind of camera is compatible? 2. Does such a camera come in-built? Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows Hello Face

Windows Hello Face: I have just today recieved my new ASUS ZenBook and I tried to set up Windows Hello Face but it is telling me that "We couldn't find a camera compatible with windows hello face" Surely if its a brand new laptop, running windows 10 this should be able to work?...
  8. Windows hello face

Windows hello face: When I am going to set up windows hello face it is showing that it could not find camera compatible with windows hello though I am having a webcam already built-in in my system....
  9. windows hello face

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello face: cannot find compatible camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face/3ae33380-4882-4c1b-8fae-c54bb00b628f"
  10. windows hello face

windows hello face: my laptop is fujitsu lifebook T725, how do I set up windows hello face if in the setting panel their is a message displayed as..we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face....