Windows 10: Window install

Discus and support Window install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If i install window through custom option then my personal data which is in local disk-d and E will erase or not ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NitishChoudhary1, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Window install

If i install window through custom option then my personal data which is in local disk-d and E will erase or not ?

:)

NitishChoudhary1, Nov 22, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Window install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Window install

1. Window install - Similar Threads - Window install

2. can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux: i just wanna know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-install-windows-11-24h2-on-a-chromebook/b8727a1a-e50e-4ec9-901f-1b39d0791aca
  3. can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you install windows 11 24h2 on a chromebook using linux: i just wanna know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-install-windows-11-24h2-on-a-chromebook/b8727a1a-e50e-4ec9-901f-1b39d0791aca
  4. I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...: I want to change my window key to OEM TO retail key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-pc-from-store-and-they-installed-oem/ca3af87e-cdf9-45eb-98eb-88f494b8b3da
  5. I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...

I bought pc from store and they installed OEM windows 11 pro in my pc but now it needs to...: I want to change my window key to OEM TO retail key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-pc-from-store-and-they-installed-oem/ca3af87e-cdf9-45eb-98eb-88f494b8b3da
  6. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  7. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:: After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive eg when trying to play track via iTunes I can "see" the NAS drive on the network but get this msg if I try to play a track: "Windows cannot access \\DiskStation\Music. You do not have permission...
  8. After re-installation of Windows 10 I can no longer get to my external NAS drive:

9. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...
  10. Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...

Windows 10 reset trouble: installation application keeps restarting due to bad ? Internet...: Hi there, I've got a problem fully resetting Windows 10 on my laptop. So every time I restart my laptop the installation still must be in progress it loads for a moment and then reboots, throwing me to the menu with "Hello, choose your language" bars. After completing the...