Windows 10: Window installation stuck at 91%

Discus and support Window installation stuck at 91% in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used the ISO file to reinstall window 10 but t got stuck at 91%.I have tried reinstalling in clean boot state and in secure boot but it didnt work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by twist1000, Dec 5, 2021.

1. twist1000 Win User

Window installation stuck at 91%

I used the ISO file to reinstall window 10 but t got stuck at 91%.I have tried reinstalling in clean boot state and in secure boot but it didnt work

:)

twist1000, Dec 5, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Okiejim Win User
    Windows 10 updates stuck at 91% for 7 hours

I agree with surelip. The suggested fix is not helpful if update is stuck at 91%. I can not run the suggested fix if computer has never finished update to boot up.

Okiejim, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Window installation stuck at 91%

stuck at 91% on windows update???

Stuck at 91% on windows update.

LeeMilligan1, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Window installation stuck at 91%

1. Window installation stuck at 91% - Similar Threads - Window installation stuck

2. Window installation stuck at 91%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window installation stuck at 91%: I used the ISO file to reinstall window 10 but t got stuck at 91%.I have tried reinstalling in clean boot state and in secure boot but it didnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-installation-stuck-at-91/fb2044a1-92eb-4d04-8097-bb46871d7945
  3. Window installation stuck at 91%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window installation stuck at 91%: I used the ISO file to reinstall window 10 but t got stuck at 91%.I have tried reinstalling in clean boot state and in secure boot but it didnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-installation-stuck-at-91/fb2044a1-92eb-4d04-8097-bb46871d7945
  4. windows 11 update installing stuck at 91%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 update installing stuck at 91%: help me .....i tried to update my windows 10 to 11 after downloading it took 7 to 8 hours to install and it stuck on 91% installing i waited for 3 hours but it did not move a bit then i pause windows update and then resume again .windows 11 starts downloading again.i don't...
  5. windows 11 update installing stuck at 91%

windows 11 update installing stuck at 91%: help me .....i tried to update my windows 10 to 11 after downloading it took 7 to 8 hours to install and it stuck on 91% installing i waited for 3 hours but it did not move a bit then i pause windows update and then resume again .windows 11 starts downloading again.i don't...
  6. windows 11 update installing stuck at 91%

7. windows 11 upate installing stuck at 91%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 upate installing stuck at 91%: help me .....i tried to update my windows 10 to 11 after downloading it took 7 to 8 hours to install and it stuck on 91% installing i waited for 3 hours but it did not move a bit then i pause windows update and then resume again .windows 11 starts downloading again.i don't...
  8. windows 11 upate installing stuck at 91%

windows 11 upate installing stuck at 91%: help me .....i tried to update my windows 10 to 11 after downloading it took 7 to 8 hours to install and it stuck on 91% installing i waited for 3 hours but it did not move a bit then i pause windows update and then resume again .windows 11 starts downloading again.i don't...
  9. windows 11 upate installing stuck at 91%

10. Windows 10 fresh install stuck at 91%

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 fresh install stuck at 91%: Hello I'm reinstalling my PC and it's been stuck on a screen saying "installing windows 91%" for over 3 hours now. When setting up the install I selected not to keep any data or apps. I've tried a forced shut down, but it reboots to the same state. Any ideas as to how can I...