Windows 10: window installer is not working when right click on any desktop file

Discus and support window installer is not working when right click on any desktop file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sir, window installer is not working when right click on any desktop file and at the same pop up is opening shown as windows is preparing. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shankar S s-shankar, Sep 9, 2020.

1. window installer is not working when right click on any desktop file

Sir, window installer is not working when right click on any desktop file and at the same pop up is opening shown as windows is preparing.

Please give the answer.

:)

Shankar S s-shankar, Sep 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Sep 9, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

window installer is not working when right click on any desktop file

File Explorer crashes after Right Click in Desktop

Download: ShellExView - Shell Extension Manager For Windows
    NOTE: download version 1.97 or later, else Restart Explorer won't work in step 4

1. This program does not require installation, just right click and run as Administrator
    2. From the menu, click on Options then click on Filter by Extension Type and select Context Menu. Also put check marks as shown

window installer is not working when right click on any desktop file [​IMG]
    3. Click on the screen, Hold down CTRL Key+A to select all then click on the red button on top left corner to disable all.
    4. Click on the Options again and select Restart Explorer
    5. Now try to right click on desktop to see if it fixes your problem. If it does then start to enable one by one and repeat step 4 until the problem occurs again, that's the offending extension.

topgundcp, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

window installer is not working when right click on any desktop file

1. window installer is not working when right click on any desktop file - Similar Threads - window installer working

2. Problem when I Right Click on a Desktop Icon or on any file

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem when I Right Click on a Desktop Icon or on any file: I have just sat and read through all 27 pages in case someone had already posted about my problem, but this is not the case. I upgraded to 20H2 yesterday. All very painless and relatively fast. However, I have a problem that when I Right Click on a Desktop Icon or on any...
  3. Right click on desktop not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click on desktop not working.: hi, I have noticed that whenever I right click on my desktop it gives me the loading symbol, aborts and then restarts and im not sure whats causing this, i looked into the problem scripts and found these were potential problems anyone able to help. Source Windows Explorer...
  4. Desktop Right Click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  5. Desktop Right Click not working

Desktop Right Click not working: So when I try to right click my desktop to make a folder the blue loading icon loads and it takes about 5 minutes to load and then nothing happens. I do it again and it does the same thing.. when it's loading I can't click anything on my desktop at all and when it stops...
  6. Desktop Right Click not working

7. Desktop Right Click not working

8. Right click on desktop not working

Right click on desktop not working: I just factory resetted my laptop and now when I right click on the desktop it only shows the loading icon but doesnt do anything, how can i fix it?...
  9. Right click on desktop or files not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on desktop or files not working: Looking for solution about my Right Click which suddenly not working anymore... 6428
  10. Right-clicking [on desktop] not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-clicking [on desktop] not working.: I have downloaded Windows 10 as I am sure you all have. When I right-click [on a .jpg] on the desktop it takes ages to bring-up the context menu and invariably does NOT RESPOND [so my task manager tells me]. How do I fix this? 16837