Windows 10: WINDOW INSTALLING UPDATE STUCK AT 0%

Discus and support WINDOW INSTALLING UPDATE STUCK AT 0% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am current running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version: 10240.17394 after downloading windows Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 it then shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GRACESOPEJU, Aug 2, 2021.

1. WINDOW INSTALLING UPDATE STUCK AT 0%

i am current running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Version: 10240.17394 after downloading windows Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 it then shows installing updates and stuck at 0%

:)

GRACESOPEJU, Aug 2, 2021
  2. TomStrong Win User

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

WINDOW INSTALLING UPDATE STUCK AT 0% [​IMG]

TomStrong, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Aug 2, 2021
  4. antares Win User

WINDOW INSTALLING UPDATE STUCK AT 0%

Windows Update stuck at 0%

Hi, I have a Windows 10 notebook, Windows updates downloaded and installed fine. I installed Office 2016 and when running WIndows Update it will list all available updates for Office, but it's always stuck at 0% downloading. Any hint? Thanks

UPDATE: Disconnected/Reconnected Internet access and restarted Windows and somehow that cleaned it and WIndows Update resumed normal operation.

antares, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

WINDOW INSTALLING UPDATE STUCK AT 0%

1. WINDOW INSTALLING UPDATE STUCK AT 0% - Similar Threads - WINDOW INSTALLING UPDATE

2. Windows installation stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation stuck at 0%: So I was having trouble booting windows and things failed to work so I did a clean reset and now it's at 0% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-stuck-at-0/da847185-a1f5-432b-a4b0-4a3670790943
  3. Windows installation stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows installation stuck at 0%: So I was having trouble booting windows and things failed to work so I did a clean reset and now it's at 0% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-stuck-at-0/da847185-a1f5-432b-a4b0-4a3670790943
  4. Windows installation stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Install windows stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install windows stuck at 0%: I’ve just started up my computer after many months in which the WiFi has changed so it is trying to install windows without any WiFi connection and I’ve tried to get around it but I can’t I need help...
  6. Install windows stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install windows stuck at 0%: I’ve just started up my computer after many months in which the WiFi has changed so it is trying to install windows without any WiFi connection and I’ve tried to get around it but I can’t I need help...
  7. Windows Update stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update stuck at 0%: So , I am updating windows 10 for the 2004 version and I am using my cellular data for downloading it. My Data is being used . Almost 2 GB of data is already been used up but the windows update is still stuck at 0%. I don't know if I should stop the update now thinking that...
  8. Installation Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation Stuck at 0%: So I have an Acer Predator laptop which i wanted to factory reset because it wasnt running too well. The reset got stuck at 35% and i decided to switch the laptop off to see what happened. When i turned it back on it open a screen saying “Installing Windows 0%” and it hasn’t...
  9. Windows Updates stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates stuck at 0%: Hi all, I started having this issue recently. I ran windows update and all downloads were stuck at 0%. Hence I downloaded the 1903 update manually from the Microsoft website. After the update was installed, I tried running windows update again. However, all updates are stuck...
  10. Windows Update stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update stuck at 0%: Hello! I have a problem with Windows Update. It's stuck at 0%, and moves nowhere. I've tried literally everything to fix it, including the reset Brink provided. Can you please help me? P.S: I've tried the following things:...