Windows 10: window is crashing one time within a day

Discus and support window is crashing one time within a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i want to say that my window is crashing frequently it is saying the code - driver irql not less or equal , it says we will restart it for you and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pratyushsingh4, Oct 23, 2020.

1. window is crashing one time within a day

i want to say that my window is crashing frequently it is saying the code - driver irql not less or equal , it says we will restart it for you and the screen freezes on 100 % , i have tried all the possible methods from youtube but nothing helped , and when i talked to my coustomer care service they are requesting to reset the pc is there any other option please tell i will be highly obliged plzzzz...

:)

pratyushsingh4, Oct 23, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 23, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Herb C99 Win User

window is crashing one time within a day

Since the installation of Windows 10 it crashes multiple times a day.

<Original Title: Windows 10 Crashes>

OK, not an expert but just a user. So I will try to explain problem in simple terms. Hopefully the answers and suggestions will be as simple.

Installed Windows 10 and noticed an increase in the number of crashes that I experienced. These crashes were noticed before installation but on a very infrequent basis. Since the installation of Windows 10 it crashes multiple times a day. Looking for simple
    answers to solve my problem if possible.

Thanks,

Herb C 99

Herb C99, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

window is crashing one time within a day

1. window is crashing one time within a day - Similar Threads - window crashing within

2. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  3. Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day: ‎I suffer from random restarts and black/blue screens of death BSOD several times a day. It's beyond annoying at this point. Is anyone able to help?I have a very new Microsoft Surface Laptop that I bought in July. I installed Windows 11 at the end of October.I've installed...
  4. Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 crashes multiple times a day: ‎I suffer from random restarts and black/blue screens of death BSOD several times a day. It's beyond annoying at this point. Is anyone able to help?I have a very new Microsoft Surface Laptop that I bought in July. I installed Windows 11 at the end of October.I've installed...
  5. Windows crashing 1-2 times a day

Windows crashing 1-2 times a day: My computer has been crashing daily for the past month. just during random times. sometimes when I an Surfing the Web, Writing an email or even when it is sleeping. The past details are just from today. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  6. System crashing multiple times a day

System crashing multiple times a day: Hello y'all! Since 2 days my system is crashing multiple times a day. I already checked my disk and memory. Both are fine. Most of the time I get errors like "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" or "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but when I tried to check for broken drivers it crashed again and...
  7. PC Crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashing multiple times a day: Windows Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.720) My PC has been experiencing crashes for the last few months which I have been trying to troubleshoot but have been hitting dead ends and can't think where else to find information to troubleshoot what the issue is. I will be using...
  8. Windows 10 crashes few times a day.

Windows 10 crashes few times a day.: Hello, so I recently bought a new PC, and I'm getting blue screen few times a day. First I thought it was PSU so I replaced it, but the problem is still there and I don't know what to do. I tried googling it but I couldn't find anything on it. Maybe someone of you can help...
  9. Windows 10 is crashing several times a day

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is crashing several times a day: Windows 10 is crashing several times a day.I dont know why this happens.And have no idea how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/96c9a5e9-f365-4311-9db4-d91d41efb0bf
  10. windows 10 crashing multiple times a day.

windows 10 crashing multiple times a day.: windows 10 crashing multiple times a day. this has become a major pain, and this crashing is stopping me from upgrading to Office 365 for fear that it will also crash my computer. I never would have switch if I new it was going to crash my computer like this. I use Windows...