Windows 10: Window is not up to date microsoft device account

Discus and support Window is not up to date microsoft device account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I noticed, window is not up to date on Microsoft account though i don't see any pending installations.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TAPASH B, May 7, 2021.

1. TAPASH B Win User

Window is not up to date microsoft device account

I noticed, window is not up to date on Microsoft account though i don't see any pending installations.

:)

TAPASH B, May 7, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, Window is not up to date microsoft device account :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, May 7, 2021
  3. flemmingk Win User
    Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Thanks Brink
    I get different reactions every time I try to delete a device, but the result is that I cannot remove the devices.
    I'll go back to local accounts and delete the Microsoft account.
    I changed to Microsoft account because I wanted to use the Continue on PC feature. This feature doesn't work so I think that I'll just forget about it.
    Thanks for your interest.

flemmingk, May 7, 2021
  4. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Window is not up to date microsoft device account :(

Zakin, May 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Window is not up to date microsoft device account - Similar Threads - Window date microsoft

2. Change the birth of date in microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the birth of date in microsoft account: I want to change my microsoft acoount birth of date. The microsoft account state that I'm a 5 years old kid while I'm an adult. So it limit me to do another things. Please help me to solve this problem....
  3. Microsoft account is telling me that my Desktop Device Windows is not up to date -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft account is telling me that my Desktop Device Windows is not up to date -...: I have tried to use the Windows Update to scan for security updates to my computer. Something odd has happened.I briefly get an available windows update called "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 Version 1.339.368.0", however after a...
  4. Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why my Microsoft Account is showing "windows is not up to date" ?: My Microsoft account is showing that windows is not up to date. Why so?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-microsoft-account-is-showing-windows-is-not/b90c3964-625c-4686-83db-e37c46f7b9d2
  5. Microsoft is not up to date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft is not up to date: I just bought this laptop. I have a microsoft account. I have 5 devices on it including this one. It says this particular device has never been updated. When I try to figure it out I get this message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a...
  6. Microsoft Accounts out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Accounts out of date: I am getting a daily request on the header of my email page to fix my Microsoft account. It is telling me my email account is out of date. When I select FIX NOW it wants me to allow Microsoft access to just about everything inside my pc, which I will NOT ALLOW! So is this...
  7. Microsoft Account Web Page Says "Windows not up to date"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Account Web Page Says "Windows not up to date": I have a Windows 10 tablet, notebook and desktop. Only the desktop has this problem. All are on Version 1909. When I bring up the Microsoft Account Web Page, it shows that Windows is not up to date on my desktop P/C and that updates are available. I always install the...
  8. Device in store says its not up to date, but it is.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device in store says its not up to date, but it is.: Recently I've tried to download items from the windows store, after fixing many problems to allow me to even hit the install button it wont let me install to my desktop as it says windows out of date. I have windows 10 up to the latest version and java fully updated, yet it...
  9. Your Microsoft Account is out of date.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Your Microsoft Account is out of date.: Your Microsoft Account is out of date. This Notice keeps popping up. I don't care anything about my Microsoft Account. How can I stop these notices. Don Cole 124329
  10. Ensuring mobile devices are up to date using Microsoft Intune

in Windows 10 News
    Ensuring mobile devices are up to date using Microsoft Intune: On August 25th, 2016 Lookout released research, conducted in partnership with The Citizen Lab (Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto), about a sophisticated, targeted, and persistent mobile attack on iOS that uses three zero-day vulnerabilities called...