Windows 10: Window keep restarting

Discus and support Window keep restarting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My window keep freezing and reboot when I am using music editing software or playing youtube live.The computer did have BSOD issue before with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PakC959, Oct 5, 2022.

1. PakC959 Win User

Window keep restarting

My window keep freezing and reboot when I am using music editing software or playing youtube live.The computer did have BSOD issue before with a particular driver but I have already deleted that driver.I have ran ram check and driver verifier and come back with nothing wrong.This is a mini dump file with driver verifier on on 2/10https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApXRY558niIsgcwb3kFCWpXW2z3qIg?e=Aj1PjcThis one is with driver verifier off on 3/10https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApXRY558niIsgcwc_-xSA65xDbVJEA?e=6U22zxAnother one from today 05/10https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApXRY558niIsgcwdXHzoVXikih_8qQ?e=2PO9CIPlease help thanks.

:)

PakC959, Oct 5, 2022
  2. little cat, Oct 5, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Window keep restarting :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Window keep restarting

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Window keep restarting

1. Window keep restarting - Similar Threads - Window keep restarting

2. Windows 11 Keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Keeps restarting: My computer is a Beelink GTR7 Pro running windows 11. After the Beelink logo appears I get the BSoD telling me the error is an Inaccessible Boot Drive. I cannot get Windows to load to access Automatic Repair with the power off 3x method and all the help related to this issue...
  3. Window keep restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window keep restarting: My window keep freezing and reboot when I am using music editing software or playing youtube live.The computer did have BSOD issue before with a particular driver but I have already deleted that driver.I have ran ram check and driver verifier and come back with nothing...
  4. Window keep restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window keep restarting: My window keep freezing and reboot when I am using music editing software.The computer did have BSOD issue before with a particular driver but I have already deleted that driver.I have ran ram check and driver verifier and come back with nothing wrong.Here is the latest mini...
  5. Window keep restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window keep restarting: My window keep freezing and reboot when I am using music editing software.The computer did have BSOD issue before with a particular driver but I have already deleted that driver.I have ran ram check and driver verifier and come back with nothing wrong.Here is the latest mini...
  6. windows keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows keeps restarting: my computer keeps restarting at random toimes.i have ran a check on my cpu,graphics card,etc,and everything is fine.i was running windows 10 but had to revert back to 8.1 pro.i downloaded the media creation tool bit it always fails.it says this tool cant run on your pc.it dis...
  7. Keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keeps restarting: My HP Pavillion keeps restarting after I had rebooted it. It has the HP loading screen, then goes to download windows. Then it shuts down abruptly restarts and goes back on a loop. I do not know how to fix this and I am very worried...
  8. Keeps Restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keeps Restarting: I need some help... every time to do a safe mode to my laptop it keeps restarting always showing your PC ran into problem and need to restart and showing the stop code: critical process died. and if i go to choose an option Troubleshoot/Advance option/Startup repair and...
  9. Windows keeps restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps restarting: I recently tried to get into the windows insider program . After I chose ' Release Preview ' Ring windows started restarting after every two to three minutes . I have a good stable internet connection . As soon windows restarts I try to go to insider settings but that...
  10. Windows 10 keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps restarting: Hi! My Windows 10 desktop keeps restarting over and over whenever I turn it on, without ever reaching the sign-in screen. I've tried F8 and Shift+F8 to try to force it into Safe Mode, but it doesn't work. Are there any other options that I might have? Thanks!...