Windows 10: Window keeps popping up and disappearing for half a second...constantly.

Discus and support Window keeps popping up and disappearing for half a second...constantly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A window keeps popping up for less than a second and disappearing. It appears to be a white box right in the middle of my screen. Its too fast to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christopher_22, May 19, 2020.

1. Window keeps popping up and disappearing for half a second...constantly.

A window keeps popping up for less than a second and disappearing. It appears to be a white box right in the middle of my screen. Its too fast to be able to screenshot or see any info about it.

I saw a similar issue from a few years ago that had to do with Office. I looked in Task Scheduler and the fix for that issue doesn't apply.

Its happening more than once per minute and is incredibly annoying. It started a few days ago.

Can anyone help?

:)

Christopher_22, May 19, 2020

2. pop up box pop up for just a second, then it disappears.

I ran Windows Defender & another Anti Malwear software. Neither has found anything. I keep seeing a pop up box pop up for just a second, then it disappears. Any idea what it is or how to stop it?

<Moved from Virus and Malware>

KareBear-1902, May 19, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows keep popping up then disappearing?

Hi Emily.

The reason why you encountered this issue is can be due to file system corruptions. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Did you get any error messages when you see the small pop-up window?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you provide a remedy.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 19, 2020
  4. Kyle_0777 Win User

Window keeps popping up and disappearing for half a second...constantly.

A window constantly pops up in Windows 10

I just installed Windows 10 last week and ever since a window constantly pops up and immediately disappears (every 10 seconds or so) in the upper left corner of my screen. Has anyone else had this issue? It is quite annoying! How can I solve this problem?

Kyle_0777, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Window keeps popping up and disappearing for half a second...constantly.

1. Window keeps popping up and disappearing for half a second...constantly. - Similar Threads - Window keeps popping

2. Small window popping up for half a second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Small window popping up for half a second: Hi,Please could someone help - for the past few hours, my Lenovo Windows 11 laptop has been doing this strange thing where a small white window has been popping up in the centre of my screen for half a second then disappearing, and this is happening on average I'd say once...
  3. Small window popping up for half a second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Small window popping up for half a second: Hi,Please could someone help - for the past few hours, my Lenovo Windows 11 laptop has been doing this strange thing where a small white window has been popping up in the centre of my screen for half a second then disappearing, and this is happening on average I'd say once...
  4. Window pop-up and disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window pop-up and disappear: Hello, I have been suffering from a pop-up that switch from my game to desktop and its annoying to see it while watching videos too, so basically this pop-up look like a file window, it has no name on the top left part, has a transparent background you can see through it. So...
  5. Window pop-up and disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window pop-up and disappear: Hello, I have been suffering from a pop-up that switch from my game to desktop and its annoying to see it while watching videos too, so basically this pop-up look like a file window, it has no name on the top left part, has a transparent background you can see through it. So...
  6. cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd popping up for a second and then disappearing: hi all, i try to go into the cmd on my computer but all that happens is that the window opens for a split second and then closes immediately. i managed to get a screen shot of the error. i ran all kinds of antivirus but nothing popped up. tyia[ATTACH]...
  7. Computer constantly freezes up for half a second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer constantly freezes up for half a second: So I just upgraded to windows 10 and every couple of seconds my computer will freeze for half a second. I noticed this first when I was listening to music and it kept cutting out, I thought it was just the software not loading but after a while I noticed the mouse seemed to...
  8. Command prompt windows keeps popping up and disappearing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt windows keeps popping up and disappearing: I came across this problem 2 weeks ago where cmd.exe windows pops up every hour or so and immediately disappears and minimizes/kicks me out of fullscreen applications like when I'm playing a game which is very annoying. I've ran full system scans for viruses with Avast and...
  9. Autoplay keeps pops up constantly for USB hub

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Autoplay keeps pops up constantly for USB hub: A friend's laptop recently got upgraded to W10. Since that, an autoplay box has been popping up constantly in reference to an H: or I: drive. Disconnecting and reconnecting the USB hub attached to the laptop stops the message box, but on next boot it comes up again. I've...
  10. Pop UP disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pop UP disappears: How to make the Pop UP appear in Windows 10? [img] 17994

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Window keeps popping up and disappearing for half a second constantly

2. shutdown window is constantly popping up