Windows 10: Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens

Discus and support Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens. I have recently had a fresh install of windows 10 and now my computer sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OliverNoone-Jones, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens

Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens. I have recently had a fresh install of windows 10 and now my computer sometimes restarts with no warning and has weird looking blue screens. The blue screens look like the normal blue screen except its squished vertically on the top half of the screen and the bottom half is black with some graphics distortion. I couldn't manage to get a picture of it the couple times it happened. I found the error of when one of the blue screens happened in event viewer/ windows logs / system and the error looked like this:My hardware is fairly

:)

OliverNoone-Jones, Jan 29, 2022
  2. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 29, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 29, 2022
Thema:

Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens

1. Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens - Similar Threads - Window keeps restarting

2. Blue Screen with Distortion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen with Distortion: Hi, Talha Ezzo here.Today I ran into the BSoD twice in one hour.After starting a game of LoL on my laptop the screen got extremely distorted horizontally and the whole thing crashed, I then turned it off for 30 minutes and back on. After 20 minutes or so of basic web surfing...
  3. Blue Screen with Distortion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen with Distortion: Hi, Talha Ezzo here.Today I ran into the BSoD twice in one hour.After starting a game of LoL on my laptop the screen got extremely distorted horizontally and the whole thing crashed, I then turned it off for 30 minutes and back on. After 20 minutes or so of basic web surfing...
  4. Blue Screen with Distortion

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Blue screen of death and keep restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death and keep restarting: I updated my PC 2days ago after that it keep on restarting and showing BSOD.So help me how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-and-keep-restarting/3de4db66-d8dd-4f28-bf63-830706cf3c49
  6. Blue screen of death and keep restarting

Blue screen of death and keep restarting: I updated my PC 2days ago after that it keep on restarting and showing BSOD.So help me how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-and-keep-restarting/3de4db66-d8dd-4f28-bf63-830706cf3c49
  7. Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens

Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens: Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens. I have recently had a fresh install of windows 10 and now my computer sometimes restarts with no warning and has weird looking blue screens. The blue screens look like the normal blue screen except its squished...
  8. Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens: Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens. I have recently had a fresh install of windows 10 and now my computer sometimes restarts with no warning and has weird looking blue screens. The blue screens look like the normal blue screen except its squished...
  9. PC Keeps Blue Screening and restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Keeps Blue Screening and restarting: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pxRuLYE3pgkrJKFn?e=f8IdQQ here are the dmp files PC has been crashing at least once a day for a while now, cant figure out which piece of hardware is failing, i have done a clean install of windows and drivers....
  10. Blue screen of death keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death keeps restarting: Need help because my pc keeps getting a blue screen of death saying it will collect error info, the percentage goes to 100%, and then it restarts the whole process. Stop code CRITICAL_SERVICE FAILED...