Windows 10: Window keys and options, work machine

Discus and support Window keys and options, work machine in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Nobodies perfect. We all make mistakes. Apart from Mystere of course. *Zip*Zip*Zip Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kiwig, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Window keys and options, work machine

Apart from Mystere of course. *Zip*Zip*Zip

Indianatone, Aug 2, 2015
  2. kiwig Win User

That sounds not to bad, one install and then wipe it all and reinstall.
    Can't wait.
    Guys you are the champions!!!*Thumbs*Thumbs

kiwig, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Mystere Win User
    I make plenty of mistakes. I've made two today in fact, and admitted them in their various threads. It's not good to be defensive when you're called on them though.

Mystere, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Window keys and options, work machine

lol *chuckle

alphanumeric, Aug 2, 2015
  5. Well that is all good then.*Cool

Indianatone, Aug 2, 2015
  6. kiwig Win User
    My joy hasn't lasted for too long.
    Just to be sure that when I want to upgrade things are going properly I inserted the W10 from the download link shown at the beginning of the thread. Burnt the iso to DVD, rebooted and, I got nowhere. *Eek
    See the error below.Have tried to fix and rebuild the boot record and I haven't succeeded yet. I did have a dual boot set-up which did not help the cause. I have seen some more people with that error while searching the web though haven't seen a working solution. Hoping I can still find a solution to install with the downloaded iso.
    Anyone with an idea to this ?*Redface

Window keys and options, work machine [​IMG]

And, while continuing the search for a solution I found this(p.6)which seems to work, at least the start looks positive.*Huh

kiwig, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Window keys and options, work machine

1. Window keys and options, work machine - Similar Threads - Window keys options

2. Shortcut Key for viewing options not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut Key for viewing options not working: Shortcut Keys for viewing options like win + 2, win+3, win+6 etc. has stopped working inside file explorer. It has been few days now since they stopped working. At first I thought, shortcut keys for viewing options are not working it is not such a big of a deal but then I...
  3. Shortcut Key for viewing options not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut Key for viewing options not working: Shortcut Keys for viewing options like win + 2, win+3, win+6 etc. has stopped working inside file explorer. It has been few days now since they stopped working. At first I thought, shortcut keys for viewing options are not working it is not such a big of a deal but then I...
  4. Virtual machine looping on options page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual machine looping on options page: The virtual machine stopped working this morning, nothing has changed as far as I'm aware but it now wont boot up and no matter what you select it will loop back to the options page attached...
  5. Virtual machine looping on options page

Virtual machine looping on options page: The virtual machine stopped working this morning, nothing has changed as far as I'm aware but it now wont boot up and no matter what you select it will loop back to the options page attached...
  6. Windows Key+L does not work in order to lock the machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key+L does not work in order to lock the machine: Windows Key+L does not work in order to lock the machine after upgrading to Windows 11 Have tried modifying the registry , but does not work,Pls HelprgdsDeepankar...
  7. Windows Key+L does not work in order to lock the machine

Windows Key+L does not work in order to lock the machine: Windows Key+L does not work in order to lock the machine after upgrading to Windows 11 Have tried modifying the registry , but does not work,Pls HelprgdsDeepankar...
  8. list of key options for the windows key

in Windows 10 Customization
    list of key options for the windows key: I'd like to have a list of the key option for the Windows key, this key: [ATTACH] For example, press and hold the Windows key then the r key brings up a Run screen. [ATTACH] Thanks....
  9. Options key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Options key: Where is the options key in the print pictures and how to fix it. Thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/options-key/81dc45b2-9e6d-4913-8ad5-c9c29e8fe8d6
  10. Product Key and virtual machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Product Key and virtual machine: I installed Windows 10 on VirtualBox on my Mac. When installing I entered the Product Key that I got when I purchased Windows 10. Now I am planning to use the same key elsewhere. Should I do something before I delete the virtual Windows 10 from VirtualBox? Thank you. 38972