Windows 10: window lag/cursor lag/taskbar lag

Discus and support window lag/cursor lag/taskbar lag in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://youtu.be/tWuBtNr3wO4im having this issue on windows 10 where whenever i move the windows around or pull up the task bar its really stutter and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cashelilott, Jul 2, 2021.

1. window lag/cursor lag/taskbar lag

https://youtu.be/tWuBtNr3wO4im having this issue on windows 10 where whenever i move the windows around or pull up the task bar its really stutter and another problem i could not show on the video is sometimes when moving my cursor over a button such as the browser bookmarks my cursor lag really hard for a second and then its back to normal i have found no help online with this please help me if you can. ps. i have also noticed the performance of my computer is a bit slower than when i got it. i have the dell g5 5000 desktop

:)

cashelilott, Jul 2, 2021

2. cursor lags

plz help when i was moving my cursor the with touchpad or a additional mouse .the cursor lag for couple of seconds or when i was playing a video in my system or in youtube. the cursor is lag and a video isalso lag for second plz help

nishantsingh8, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jul 2, 2021
  4. DakotaCTE Win User

window lag/cursor lag/taskbar lag

Severe cursor/mouse lag

So I recently have been getting this bug where my mouse cursor lags extremely bad for about 5 seconds on startup. My cursor seems to be lagging but the blue loading circle next to the cursor doesn't seem to lag like the cursor does. It also randomly has
    a lag spike here and there. Sometimes it lags when I open something, such as a programs like Photoshop, or just anything in general. I have tried checking for driver updates but it says my drivers are all up to date. Can anyone please help me? thank you so
    much.

DakotaCTE, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

window lag/cursor lag/taskbar lag

1. window lag/cursor lag/taskbar lag - Similar Threads - window lag cursor

2. Taskbar/window/cursor lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar/window/cursor lag: I'm having this problem on windows 10 where everything that moves and isnt a game really stutters. Things like moving a window, pulling up the taskbar or scrolling websites is very laggy and its really annoying. Another problem I had is that when I'm playing a game the audio...
  3. Taskbar/window/cursor lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar/window/cursor lag: I'm having this problem on windows 10 where everything that moves and isnt a game really stutters. Things like moving a window, pulling up the taskbar or scrolling websites is very laggy and its really annoying. Another problem I had is that when I'm playing a game the audio...
  4. Taskbar/window/cursor lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. cursor lag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor lag?: when I move my cursor my new computer lags for a split second and I dont know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-lag/fef55238-230d-43b4-8756-6ed8d4ebb9d2
  6. cursor lag?

cursor lag?: when I move my cursor my new computer lags for a split second and I dont know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-lag/fef55238-230d-43b4-8756-6ed8d4ebb9d2
  7. My Cursor is Lagging

My Cursor is Lagging: Whenever I move my mouse, randomly itll freeze for about 10ms and then keep working as intended.I have tried:Unplugging and Replugging my Mouse inA different MouseRestarting My PC as this has been going on for daysUpdating Drivers There werent any availableUninstalling the...
  8. My Cursor is Lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Cursor is Lagging: Whenever I move my mouse, randomly itll freeze for about 10ms and then keep working as intended.I have tried:Unplugging and Replugging my Mouse inA different MouseRestarting My PC as this has been going on for daysUpdating Drivers There werent any availableUninstalling the...
  9. cursor lags

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor lags: plz help when i was moving my cursor the with touchpad or a additional mouse .the cursor lag for couple of seconds or when i was playing a video in my system or in youtube. the cursor is lag and a video isalso lag for second plz help...
  10. 4K Cursor Lag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    4K Cursor Lag: A while ago I've upgraded my Couch Gaming PC with an 4K TV and while it's generally working well I've started noticing what I'd call Cursor Lag and while it's not much it IS fairly noticeable kind of annoying the crap out of me so I've been wondering who the culprit might be....