Windows 10: Window language pack

Discus and support Window language pack in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to install a language pack in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosehPrer, Dec 19, 2018.

1. JosehPrer Win User

Window language pack

How to install a language pack in Windows 10

:)

JosehPrer, Dec 19, 2018

2. Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Window language pack

Speech Language packs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Window language pack

1. Window language pack - Similar Threads - Window language pack

2. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  3. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  4. Language Pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Language Pack: I want to get a language pack from Microsoft Store for additional display language. But for some reason when I want to click get, it does not respond. Usually it went to settings to download but I don't know....
  5. language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack: I have windows 10. May I install a language pack on my surface pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/945ee503-78f7-4163-974e-c7e10998bd74
  6. Language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack: I have the Polish language pack installed and set Polish as default proofreading language, but each time I want to wrote an e-mail I receive the message that text in Polish is not checked and that I can install the language pack. The proofreading tools work fine on all office...
  7. Language packs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language packs.: So few days ago my pc started automatic repair loop and i tried a lot of things but it didn't work so i took it to the shop and they fixed it and installed windows but problem is that as i speak croatian they put croatian pack but i want english pack and i just want croatian...
  8. Language packs.

Language packs.: Hello, so as I had problems with my pc i posted question on answers.microsoft and i got help but nothing worked so i took it to the shop. They fixed it but now I have question. As Croatian is language that I speak I more like that things on my devices phone,pc,etc. are on...
  9. Windows Language pack

Windows Language pack: Hy, I bought yesterday from a store a Windows 10 software with romanian language ONLY. My question, is there a language pack for the english language, i mean for the whole system, display language. I'm waiting for your answer, Have a nice day...
  10. language pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    language pack: My software is licensed in Mexico only. How can I download an English language pack? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/dc5753af-de23-411c-a1bc-8e0c8cb34081