Windows 10: window licence expire

Discus and support window licence expire in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi my window will expire soon, nd i lst my product key. how can i fixed again? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sarikaverma, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:47 AM.

1. window licence expire

Hi

my window will expire soon, nd i lst my product key.

how can i fixed again?

window licence expire 56606fe4-91aa-45c5-b6f4-b5f04b5f774b?upload=true.jpg

:)

sarikaverma, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:47 AM
  2. ES11111 Win User

Windows 10 licence expiration

Upgraded from legitimate Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro with "free" upgrade. Currently activated. Warning sign said licence would expire on a certain date. and installed the anniversary update. The message has now changed to Your Windows license will
    expire soon. You nee to activate Windows in settings. Settings says update product key. Currently activated by my organisation's product key. I do not have an organisation as it is my laptop. I am surprised I have got Pro and not home. Looking at forum answers
    suggest that I might have a digital licence. Where is it? What do I do? The computer would suggest I had a product key. Nowhere do I seem to find an answer other than to spend £199, which is not a free upgrade. My computer is not worth that amount of money.
    I feel tricked by Microsoft into a free upgrade. Please note I am not very computer savvy and often answers are not simple enough for elderly people. I am going round and round

Please could I get some helpful advice as to expiration of a digital licence or product key and how I avoid this licence expiration. Thank you.

3. your windows licence will expire soon

I have successfully updated my windows 8 to a Windows 10.

I have been able to activate Windows and set the key correctly. But I still get this message that my license will expire.

I have tried the tricks suggested on YouTube.

SERVICES

Windows Licence Manager : Disabled

Windows Update : Disabled.

But no success and

SLMGR still shows that my licence will expire in 3 days

Who can give me some advice and any help is appreciated

YehudaKorolnik, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:51 AM
  4. window licence expire

DOES wINDOWS LICENCE EXPIRE

DOES wINDOWS LICENCE EXPIRE

RandyScott3, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:51 AM
Thema:

window licence expire

1. window licence expire - Similar Threads - window licence expire

2. windows expire

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows expire: I have problem will someone help me please.window pop up and say his This build of windows will expire soon your build windows will...………… you should move to new build...………....
  3. My Windows Licence Got Expired

My Windows Licence Got Expired: I Bought A New PC Almost A Year Ago. After Some Months Messages Started To Pop Out Displaying That Your Windows License Will Expire Soon. When I Go To Settings, Nothing Happened. Here is the screenshot of when I Try to Activate windows in settings With The Error Code...
  4. windows licence expire

windows licence expire: sir there is a notification when i start my laptop that your windows licence will expire soon . and when i am solving the then i update the window this process is not complete it start retry....
  5. windoes licence expiration message

windoes licence expiration message: about 4 months ago my system ran into a crash while updating windows and wiped my c drive. i asked the windows support for assistacne and i was given a link where i can download the latest windows 10 version. i installed it and now all of a sudden since Monday i am getting...
  6. window licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window licence: update key my window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/window-licence/2e52541d-fa46-4fa9-9315-0c4cd9ce9609
  7. "Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon" Windows 10

"Your Windows Licence Will Expire Soon" Windows 10: Hello everyone, I have recently (as of yesterday) begun to receive this highly annoying and disruptive message. I am using a laptop, and it has been close to a year since I removed it from the styrofoam. This is a legitimate copy of Windows 10. I would never willfully...
  8. Says my windows licence will expire.....I don't understand why?!!

Says my windows licence will expire.....I don't understand why?!!: Hi, so i upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 home, over a year ago. (full retail windows 7, NOT OEM installed) a few months ago i upgraded my system, new motherboard, so decided to do a clean install of windows 10 - made the bootable USB tool via Microsoft site for...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Licence Expiring - looking for help

Windows 10 Pro Licence Expiring - looking for help: I have an HP Elitebook Folio 9470m purchased from a private seller about 6 months ago in late September or early October of 2017. Within the last week I have been getting a pop-up saying that the Windows Licence is about to expire. The seller had Windows 7 Pro running on...
  10. Window 10 licence

Window 10 licence: Please I took the advantage of the free upgrade to window 10 from 8.1 home single language. My system crashed initially and i then took it for a fix bit they install windows 10 pro now I'm seeing that my key is not genuine. Please if I reinstall windows 10 home, can I...