Windows 10: Window license ownership transfer guide

Discus and support Window license ownership transfer guide in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, i am considering to buy 2nd hand pc.may i know if i buy a refurbished PC that comes with OEM window 10 license, i will also get the ownership of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KLCITYBOY, Apr 23, 2022.

1. KLCITYBOY Win User

Window license ownership transfer guide

Hi, i am considering to buy 2nd hand pc.may i know if i buy a refurbished PC that comes with OEM window 10 license, i will also get the ownership of Window 10 license transferred from previous 1st owner to the new owner which is me?Is there a specific page in MS Website or declaration from Microsoft pertain to this matter? some friends told me that microsoft does not allow transfer of ownership between owner, Any feedbacks, guides are greatly appreciated in this matter.. thks.

:)

KLCITYBOY, Apr 23, 2022
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Apr 23, 2022
  3. Windows 10 license transfer

Thanks Andre.

i bought the license. My laptop was originally loaded with win 7 and was upgraded free couple of months.

in this case, if i understand you correctly, i can transfer with below steps. Right.?

let me buy my new laptop and try below.

and to my question do you have an update.

does OS upgrades if my activation key is changed.

thanks

sai

SainandhanKandasamy, Apr 23, 2022
  4. Window license ownership transfer guide

Andre Da Costa, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

Window license ownership transfer guide

1. Window license ownership transfer guide - Similar Threads - Window license ownership

2. Window license ownership transfer guide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window license ownership transfer guide: Hi, i am considering to buy 2nd hand pc.may i know if i buy a refurbished PC that comes with OEM window 10 license, i will also get the ownership of Window 10 license transferred from previous 1st owner to the new owner which is me?Is there a specific page in MS Website or...
  3. Window license ownership transfer guide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window license ownership transfer guide: Hi, i am considering to buy 2nd hand pc.may i know if i buy a refurbished PC that comes with OEM window 10 license, i will also get the ownership of Window 10 license transferred from previous 1st owner to the new owner which is me?Is there a specific page in MS Website or...
  4. Transfering ownership of whiteboards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering ownership of whiteboards: Hello,I'm looking for a way to transfer my whiteboards from one account to another. They are both personal accounts. Let me know what my options are,Thanks!...
  5. Transfering ownership of whiteboards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfering ownership of whiteboards: Hello,I'm looking for a way to transfer my whiteboards from one account to another. They are both personal accounts. Let me know what my options are,Thanks!...
  6. I want to transfer ownership of Windows 10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to transfer ownership of Windows 10 Pro License: Hello There, I have bought Windows 10 Pro License Almost 2 years ago. And now I want to transfer its ownership to someone else so that this license is associated with his email account. Is it possible to do so? Thank you....
  7. Windows licensing guide

Windows licensing guide: Hey there! I am considering creating a website that would allow a user to VPN into a subnet containing hackable Windows virtual machines to teach people cyber security. I would want to use legacy versions of Windows like Server 2008 and Windows 7 as well as new versions. I...
  8. transfer computer ownership

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    transfer computer ownership: I have given my laptop computer to my daughter. How can I give her all the authority, rights, powers to use all of the functions without having to go to my passwords or my account? Thank you vincent...
  9. switching ownership on Windows license

switching ownership on Windows license: hello, an old laptop with Windows license were handed to me by a family member, together with all the receipts and papers.. I already have a computer with a Windows license. How can I have another license under my possession? I would not like to lose my new computer...
  10. Transfer of Windows / Office Ownership

Transfer of Windows / Office Ownership: I purchased a laptop computer from another individual earlier this year. The laptop has a registered copy of Windows 10 Pro and the Microsoft Office Suite. When I purchased the laptop, it was the understanding that I was purchasing the laptop along with the OS and Office...