Windows 10: Window Live Mail Calendar

Discus and support Window Live Mail Calendar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Each time I receive e-mails, I get a message at the end saying that there was an error when trying to connect to the Windows live calendar and each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JodyDawe, Jan 20, 2020.

1. JodyDawe Win User

Window Live Mail Calendar

Each time I receive e-mails, I get a message at the end saying that there was an error when trying to connect to the Windows live calendar and each time it fails it tells me to check to see if there is an upgrade or contact a service representative. I did contact Microsoft and they could not fix the problem and told me to contact the Microsoft Community to see if there is a solution.

Thank you

:)

JodyDawe, Jan 20, 2020

2. Windows Live Mail Calendar

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows Live Mail. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would like to know a few information:

• Which version of Windows Essentials have you installed on your PC?

• Which Email domain did you configure with Windows Live Mail?

I would also suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

Repair Windows Live Mail

Refer to the steps mentioned below:

• Press Windows Key + R

• Type appwiz.cpl

• Right click Windows Live Essentials

• Click Uninstall/Change

• Click Repair all Windows Live Programs
    If the issue still persists, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2:

Remove and Reinstall Windows Live Mail referring to the link mentioned below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/938275

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help

Ankit Rajput, Jan 20, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Microsoft is reportedly killing off two of its service brands, Windows Live and Zune. The two will be restructured and amalgamated with Windows 8 and its store. Windows Live has been a collection of optional services bound to the MSN/Live ID for Windows 7 that provides communication (Windows Live Messenger), calendar/planner (Windows Live Calendar), contacts, photo-organizer; Zune Music and Video player join them on the chopping block. These services will be instead come to be known as:
    • Microsoft Account (Windows Live ID)
    • Mail (Windows Live Mail)
    • Calendar (Windows Live Calendar)
    • People (Windows Live Contacts)
    • Photos (Windows Live Photo Gallery)
    • Music (Zune Music Player)
    • Video (Zune Video Player)

Window Live Mail Calendar 194a_thm.jpg

Source: The Verge

btarunr, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Window Live Mail Calendar :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Window Live Mail Calendar - Similar Threads - Window Live Mail

2. Windows Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail & Calendar: My partner shares her Windows Calendar with me. Currently all my partner's appointments are displayed in my Outlook 365 calendar as "Private Appointment".What needs to be done for the detail of my partner's appointments to be displayed in my Outlook 365 calendar?All...
  3. Windows Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail & Calendar: My partner shares her Windows Calendar with me. Currently all my partner's appointments are displayed in my Outlook 365 calendar as "Private Appointment".What needs to be done for the detail of my partner's appointments to be displayed in my Outlook 365 calendar?All...
  4. windows mail and calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows mail and calendar: Reset Surface Pro7+ to 21h1 version, Mail now seems not to store mail locally but only on Cloud server, resulting in very slow response. Can I change any settings to improve this?...
  5. Windows mail and Calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows mail and Calendar: WHERE oh WHERE can I get instructions to set up my Mail/Calendar on the free Home Version for Windows 10. It seems to have disappeared from my laptop. I am definitely NOT computer savvy so I would love it if instructions would be as simple as possible. Thanking you in...
  6. Trying to sync outlook calendar with google calendar using same Live e-mail

Trying to sync outlook calendar with google calendar using same Live e-mail: I'm using my Live account for Google Calendars but my calendars shared with me on Google by other users does not sync and show up on my Outlook Calendar. Any ideas?...
  7. Retrieve Live Mail calendar and contacts

Retrieve Live Mail calendar and contacts: I've been using live mail for years. My computer was damaged and replaced. Outlook is installed. Email is retrieved but not calendar and contacts. Is it possible to get this information? I'm happy to manually input into Outlook if transfer isn't possible....
  8. Window Live Calendar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window Live Calendar: I am unable to post events on any given date. Any suggestions? Thank you, Adrian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-live-calendar/2379b8dc-fc58-4020-9340-41b98f8fe8b8"
  9. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  10. Mail and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar: Why don't deleted emails go to the deleted items folder? 20862