Windows 10: Window Mac problem

Discus and support Window Mac problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I was downloading Windows on my Mac and I did but I couldn't change back so I reset every thing but I didn't factory reset but when I Tried to turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TomsugiIk, Sep 16, 2018.

1. TomsugiIk Win User

Window Mac problem

So I was downloading Windows on my Mac and I did but I couldn't change back so I reset every thing but I didn't factory reset but when I Tried to turn my Mac on again it didn't let me sign in or anything please help

:)

TomsugiIk, Sep 16, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 16, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Window Mac problem

problem with window phone connector for mac

marcellinggatama,
    Please try the following steps:

• Open the Keychain access application
    • Navigate to "login" on the left pane
    • In the middle pane, find the certificate labelled "Windows Phone 7 Connector"
    • Delete that certificate
    • Reboot your Mac

Scott M - MSFT, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Window Mac problem

1. Window Mac problem - Similar Threads - Window Mac problem

2. Mac to Windows RDS and smb problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mac to Windows RDS and smb problems: I use RDS and smb to connect remotely from my Mac Pro to my Windows desktop machine. The only way I can make either connection successfully is to restart the Windows machine, then connect. After a while, some number of hours, both connections are lost, and attempts at...
  3. Mac to Windows RDS and smb problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mac to Windows RDS and smb problems: I use RDS and smb to connect remotely from my Mac Pro to my Windows desktop machine. The only way I can make either connection successfully is to restart the Windows machine, then connect. After a while, some number of hours, both connections are lost, and attempts at...
  4. Windows on Mac without Mac OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows on Mac without Mac OS: Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so please recommend where if not! I recently messed up when resetting my MacBook Pro mid-2012 to factory settings and now only have internet recovery as an option, which does not work. So for the time being I installed Windows...
  5. Windows to mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows to mac: I am currently transferring from a window to a mac and the Migration Assistant is saying I need to shut down edge. I tried the end the task on the task manager, but when I click on task manager “Edge” wasn’t not an option....
  6. MAC Address communication problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MAC Address communication problems: Hello, I don't know where to go with the problem and I can't find anything on the Internet. I often work with mikrotik devices and need to communicate with them via MAC address. This option has not been working for about 14 days. I checked other programs and it seems that the...
  7. Windows in a mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows in a mac: Downloaded windows with my Mac as a partition but now it's says it's not activated, Do i need to pay for windows or is there another way, don't want to pay for something I don't have to. Help me please...
  8. Windows on Mac

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows on Mac: I have just switched to windows on my mac and I have a problem with brightness. I cant set my brightness on a full level as I used to do before switching to windows. My next problem is about keyboard. How to set volume keys to actually change volume level. And how can I...
  9. Windows 10 on Mac problem

Windows 10 on Mac problem: I have windows 10 on a mac running via parallels. all the icons on the mac desktop are showing on the windows desktop and i want to know how to remove them from the windows desktop i have tried moving them to trash or a folder, but when i move them on windows they also...
  10. File Sharing Problem with Mac

File Sharing Problem with Mac: My old set up was windows 7 desktop and Mac OS Yosemite MacBook air (MBA), Both computers can share files. My desktop was connected to an Ethernet modem/wired and my MBA wifi is access via wireless router, Everything is working and I replaced my desktop w/ new Win machine w/...