Windows 10: window minimizing

Discus and support window minimizing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why does my window minimize when the cursor is moved outside the window?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamBailey7, Jul 16, 2020.

1. window minimizing

why does my window minimize when the cursor is moved outside the window?

:)

WilliamBailey7, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 16, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 16, 2020
  4. redwdc Win User

window minimizing

Minimized windows don't restore properly

Hi Caledon thanks for the reply

I'll go through it all step by step

1. I open TC (Total Commander or I could say LibreOffice)
    2. I minimize TC
    3. I click on TC on the task bar to restore it
    4. Nothing appears to happen
    5. I open the old program "Desk Lite" and center all windows
    6. I find TC as pictured in my first post

Desk Lite does not install it's totally self contained. I had not even had it on my laptop at all until after the problem started.

Also, I had 1607 on it which is when the problem started. I had a second, larger SSD which I had been thinking of putting in the laptop so I thought I'd put it in and reinstall Windows 10 as a fresh install from an ISO I d/led from Dell. This put 1511 on the system and the problem persists.

Edit: I apologize if I seem snippy. It's frustrating.

redwdc, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

window minimizing

1. window minimizing - Similar Threads - window minimizing

2. Windows 11 - Impossible to make screenshots once Windows decides to automatically minimize...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Impossible to make screenshots once Windows decides to automatically minimize...: Good day,after spending months or by now years of trying to find troubleshooting or a fix - I also tried a lot of settings myself, I am close to giving up.The most simpe example I have: Trying to make a screenshot in EA FC or FIFA or WWE2K or EVEN ANY WINDOW, everything gets...
  3. Windows 11 - Impossible to make screenshots once Windows decides to automatically minimize...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Impossible to make screenshots once Windows decides to automatically minimize...: Good day,after spending months or by now years of trying to find troubleshooting or a fix - I also tried a lot of settings myself, I am close to giving up.The most simpe example I have: Trying to make a screenshot in EA FC or FIFA or WWE2K or EVEN ANY WINDOW, everything gets...
  4. Windows 10 start button changes to a blue circle with 4 white squares and minimal functions...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start button changes to a blue circle with 4 white squares and minimal functions...: Hi, My windows 10 start button and for all users changes to a blue circle with 4 white squares and minimal functions on startup see image. Selecting 'Exit' returns the start button to normal with normal functionality. I’ve tried uninstalling recently installed programs and...
  5. Not able to go to desktop without minimizing every window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to go to desktop without minimizing every window: I remember in the past I could click the bottom right of my screen and it would take me to desktop, now whenever I click on the bottom right of the screen it does nothing and I have to minimize every window to get to desktop...
  6. Not able to go to desktop without minimizing every window

Not able to go to desktop without minimizing every window: I remember in the past I could click the bottom right of my screen and it would take me to desktop, now whenever I click on the bottom right of the screen it does nothing and I have to minimize every window to get to desktop...
  7. Any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly?: Good afternoon everyone,Is there any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly? It mostly occurs while gaming and usually at the most crucial times as well ;P There is no pattern, no error codes, no BSOD....it literally just minimizes. I am a controller player my...
  8. Any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly?

Any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly?: Good afternoon everyone,Is there any way to stop Windows 11 from minimizing randomly? It mostly occurs while gaming and usually at the most crucial times as well ;P There is no pattern, no error codes, no BSOD....it literally just minimizes. I am a controller player my...
  9. Can't minimize all Windows by right clicking lower right corner anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't minimize all Windows by right clicking lower right corner anymore: Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎9/‎30/‎2022OS build 22621.3155Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22684.1000.0Since the latest update that put Copilot in the lower right corner, I can't minimize all my open windows by clicking down there to get to...
  10. Can't minimize all Windows by right clicking lower right corner anymore

Can't minimize all Windows by right clicking lower right corner anymore: Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎9/‎30/‎2022OS build 22621.3155Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22684.1000.0Since the latest update that put Copilot in the lower right corner, I can't minimize all my open windows by clicking down there to get to...