Windows 10: Window Network Diagnostic keep interrupt my free time and homework time

Discus and support Window Network Diagnostic keep interrupt my free time and homework time in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Window Network Diagnostic is terrible . My computer is fine . I can go to Fanfiction.net , Supernatural Wiki , Wattpad , etc with no problem They... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Trinh Yang Khai Chung, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Window Network Diagnostic keep interrupt my free time and homework time

Window Network Diagnostic is terrible . My computer is fine . I can go to Fanfiction.net , Supernatural Wiki , Wattpad , etc with no problem

They scanned every website I go though . I don't have time for that seriously

If you keep doing like that , I will block Window Network Diagnostic from my computer

STOP WINDOW NETWORK DIAGONSTIC FANFICTION.NET , SUPERNATURAL WIKI , WATTPAD , ETC NOW !!!

Important thing : McAfee total protection claim the my computer is healthy enough to stop doing computer health check for one year without any trouble . If you guys are worried , McAfee got me all covered up .

:)

Trinh Yang Khai Chung, Jan 4, 2021

2. First time pc building

Ok. I will modify this list then.

TheRandomBrian, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jan 4, 2021
  4. LemP Win User

Window Network Diagnostic keep interrupt my free time and homework time

network diagnostic tool

Windows 7 has a built-in "network diagnostic tool." You don't need to install it.

Perhaps you should explain ...

1. What "MS diagnostic tool" you're referring to, including where you found a reference to that tool
    2. The details of the network problem you're trying to diagnose
    3. The complete text of the error message you get when you try to run the "MS diagnostic tool"

LemP, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Window Network Diagnostic keep interrupt my free time and homework time

1. Window Network Diagnostic keep interrupt my free time and homework time - Similar Threads - Window Network Diagnostic

2. Hello, cmd/exe is interrupting my windows booting. I exited it many times but it keeps...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello, cmd/exe is interrupting my windows booting. I exited it many times but it keeps...: When I was booting, "X:\windows\system32\cmd.exe-startnet.cmd" windows keeps appearing. I exited it several times but still it's popping up and my windows cannot launch successfully. I need help. Thanks...
  3. network keeps getting interrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network keeps getting interrupted: I am connected to my network using ethernet cable I was always cut out in the middle of playing games. I have network connected without interruption in my other device only on this Desktop im having issues....
  4. network keeps getting interrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network keeps getting interrupted: I am connected to my network using ethernet cable I was always cut out in the middle of playing games. I have network connected without interruption in my other device only on this Desktop im having issues....
  5. network keeps getting interrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I’ve been missing my due dates for homework... (Laptop time is wrong)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve been missing my due dates for homework... (Laptop time is wrong): So I’ve had this issue for couple days now, and haven’t found a fix for it... basically my computer thinks its 2 hours earlier than it is (It can be 10am and will think its 8am, although the clock says its 10am...) This gives me issues to turn in my homework in time and not...
  7. Window Network Diagnostic keep interrupt my free time and homework time

Window Network Diagnostic keep interrupt my free time and homework time: Window Network Diagnostic is terrible . My computer is fine . I can go to Fanfiction.net , Supernatural Wiki , Wattpad , etc with no problem They scanned every website I go though . I don't have time for that seriously If you keep doing like that , I will block Window...
  8. Excessive System Interrupts CPU Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excessive System Interrupts CPU Time: Hello, I've been having a slight problem with high system interrupt CPU usage for a while now. I have a basic idea of what they are and what they are there for and, by extension, it's not just some background program I can kill. I recall reading somewhere that a "healthy"...
  9. No connection+connection interrupted all the time?

No connection+connection interrupted all the time?: Thank you in advance to everyone who is helping me out. I have a hp omen gaming pc on windows ten, and when i connect to wifi and try to use google, steam, discord and probably anything, it says offline or no connection. On google it says my connection was interupted. I have...
  10. Time Keeping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Time Keeping: How accurate is the time under Windows 10 ? In earlier versions of Windows I used a third party app to adjust the time to NIST. Is that still a requirement under Windows 10 ? Thanks, Richard S. 31332